3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tomsoon 10.11.21 12:11 am

Flies out of the game! (Dark Souls 3)

The game crashes with the error "memory could not be READ". Already tried a bunch of ways from the Internet:
1. turned off the error report
2. changed the swap file
3. checked for viruses - clean
And most importantly, on the first day there were norms, but from the second it started.
11 Comments
Sort by:
r
rianon1989 10.11.21

Try to keep lighting at a minimum

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21

Tomsoon The
comrade below says the deal. It helped me personally. Yesterday I did not fly out for three hours of the game after reducing the quality of lighting. Also set the automatic visualization setting to "OFF" so that the setting is not reset.

T
Tomsoon 10.11.21

rianon1989
THURISAZ
Guys, plus! It helped. By the way, even if you turn off the auto visualization settings, it will change the settings arbitrarily. Therefore, it is worth checking before each call.

L
Leonn_24 10.11.21

Tomsoon the
same memory cannot be READ, nothing helps even low settings
only for a while helps 720p and in the window, waiting for the patch, the crashes may stop,
most often it crashes when the save is restarted, you have to try not to die, which is almost unrealistic))

S
SATAHA666 10.11.21

PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO IS FLYING ON AMD RETRIEVE THE QUALITY OF SHADOWS ON THE MIDDLE, AND THEN YOU WILL BE A MIRACLE !!!! I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MSI RADEON R9 380X (4GB) PUT THE SHADOWS MEDIUM, AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS AT MAX, AND IS NORMAL, WITH SLEEPING OF COURSE, BUT EVERYTHING IS SUPER

D
Djonnikc 10.11.21

Leonn_24
If you have a problem with memory (there can be no READ), then only one thing helps - in the system settings, set the paging file to "System selectable" or "Automatically select the paging file size". Specifically, I had rare crashes, spontaneously, but always after each death, I could not boot (the screen darkened, the mouse cursor appeared). And so constantly, even if you don't die at all) Then 100% of this advice will help. With other problems and friezes, not a fact. And just in case, I put the lighting "average", that would be for sure. Not one departure yet.

L
Leonn_24 10.11.21

Djonnikc
so I thought about it because I just had the swap file cut down, or rather set it to a minimum size of 16MB))
I cut it down so that fewer friezes in games would happen because I still have enough in games and 8GB of RAM
90% of crashes with this error (memory cannot be READ), the rest of the crashes, I suspect that due to the high quality of shadows and lighting,
thanks for the advice, I must try, later I will unsubscribe what and how!

B
Brotello 10.11.21

The game has heavy shaders, in other games the system unit is normal and cool. I launch dark souls 3, coolers buzz at maximum, turning into a hellish stove XD

D
Djonnikc 10.11.21

Leonn_24
Try and unsubscribe. What to be sure can help someone else! I already wanted to reinstall Windows, then I saw this advice in one of the comments)))

L
Leonn_24 10.11.21

Djonnikc
shorter, I turned on the pumping, set a fixed size of 12GB on another railway, and lo and behold, no flights for half a day drove everything perfectly even to maximum shadows and the lighting spun around in those places where it usually took off, now there are no flights, hurray comrades !!
I would have known I hadn't been so exhausted before, I went through almost the whole game with departures and in the end the save was covered because of the departure and without reaching the end,
it turns out that the game strictly needs a swap file,
thank you so much for the advice! I hope this method will help others, by the
way, today a new patch 1.04 has been released, you need to try it, maybe a little optimon was brought in))

D
Djonnikc 10.11.21

Leonn_24
I am sincerely glad that it helped. Better late than never)