3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
John14b 10.11.21 12:11 am

another freebie from NVIDIA (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Freebie is when I made a request for a key without any input of promo codes and a key was sent to the mail, without any purchases.
Buy a GeForce® GTX graphics card. Get Tom Clancy's The Division ™ for FREE. - roughly speaking, buy a key for 30k. - what a freebie
35 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dracon_64 10.11.21

I completely agree, let's give a key for the owners of such cards and who bought ... this is the case ...

D
Dracon_64 10.11.21

Nvidia fans should be encouraged ////

f
fox345 10.11.21

John14b is
not a key but a video card. a game that costs 2000 r as a gift.

B
Bardsiis 10.11.21

What the hell is this? There you have to buy first at 30 kasars

f
fox345 10.11.21

I bought my Bardsiis card back in May last year. but that didn’t stop me from getting tomb raider for free, although the promotion was valid for cards purchased after January 1st. but there are people who are not interested in Lara and the division is not expected to wait. now there is a real chance for them to get this game for free. that this is not a freebie unless.

A
AntonSAE 10.11.21

how to participate in this action?

m
mr. Majere 10.11.21

fox345
I bought mine in December, but they told me that they wouldn't give Lara. How did you do it?

A
AntonSAE 10.11.21

The division promotion will start on February 26th. I, too, and Larka and Raduga 6, along with the Season pass, were given a freebie, although I took the card back in May 2015. card from Asus

S
SoulAssassinS 10.11.21

AntonSAE
How did you do that? Did you enter the same code from the check several times in the form?

T
Timur Asailov 10.11.21

John14b
Well, this is still a freebie, for those who buy a video card, if they assemble a computer, he still needs it, so in his case, for free. Just not the correct wording of the topic.

S
SoulAssassinS 10.11.21

I just got a stall as a gift and sold it, but damn if only I knew about the division ...

A
AntonSAE 10.11.21

First, I filled in the form for Larka, the code came, activated it, then they wrote to me in a personal that there is still a promotion on rainbow 6. I decided to try it, I also entered the form, the code came in, activated it, and by the season I did everything myself, and the code came too, I don't know what it depends on. The only country I chose was Asia. Something like that

A
AntonSAE 10.11.21

If you have a card from Asus, then you only need to enter the PPID and serial number of the card and that's it. No checks required

S
Sergey Kuznetsov 10.11.21

What if I bought at another store? without options it turns out? there you need to specify the invoice number and the store ((

A
AntonSAE 10.11.21

Sergey Kuznetsov
In what other? I didn’t buy in a store at all, I bought one from a private owner. What manufacturer do you have?

C
Castly 10.11.21

Now the promotion, unfortunately, is from nvidia itself, and not from the card manufacturer. If before that I also got Larka on the msi site, now only through the nvidia site (

Although I hope that they will still find a way to cheat fate and get a map)

A
AntonSAE 10.11.21

Check it out on February 26th. Good luck to all!

E
EKCTPACEHC 10.11.21

AntonSAE
Right now we need a check from asus for the division :-(

But with Far Cry Primal from asus it can give a ride, the action all over the world almost doesn't require a check :-)

A
AntonSAE 10.11.21

EKCTPACEHC
And happiness was so close. Well, okay, I was going to buy it anyway. But you can try with a headlight.
And only Asia is participating.

f
fox345 10.11.21

MaXIII
which company do you have asus. There were no problems.