3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morlow 10.11.21 12:11 am

How to enable poise? (Dark Souls 3)

Aloha! Some of you could have had the good fortune to contemplate or even participate in the legendary poise and its absence in our favorite third souls. If you are following a specific topic, you may have already noticed this video that appeared on foreign sites. It's not a bug. turned out to be guilty of our torment, from this video it follows that poise is simply disabled by default. The original post with detailed instructions on how and where to enable poise was removed from reddit. Here https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4gdj3j / discussion_about_a_recent_discovery_about_a / there is a discussion on this topic and maybe someone endowed with knowledge of the bourgeois can clarify what numbers need to be tweaked to make the poiz earn.
13 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan-jon 10.11.21

Morlow
Sorry for the illiteracy, but can you please explain what a poise is?

K
Kahran ramsus 10.11.21

Ivan-jon
balance or balance.

I
Ivan-jon 10.11.21

KoranRazmus
Thank you

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

So why isn't the balance working? First, in the video on the character, heavy armor and balance are not disturbed, and then light armor with 0 balance and, accordingly, the balance is constantly disturbed.

g
gloccc 10.11.21

It is better to do nothing yourself now, because you can easily catch a softban. Better to wait until the froms themselves explain everything.

M
Morlow 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig the
author of the video cheated himself on this balance, usually a couple of dogs or rats can stab to death in Fulhavel

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Morlow
Not cheating, but in the code there is a parameter that the author translated from zero to one (if exaggerated). And now it's really better not to do anything about it. But the fact is the fact: the former stability system is present in the game. Judging by the number of complaints, the developers must somehow justify this, or even fix it at all.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Morlow
Well, yes, I noticed that in the middle set they shoot down as if naked. Well, wait)

200gramm 10.11.21

The fact that there was a poiz was clear from the parameters of the armor. And the fact that the poise does not work, it became clear from the game.)

Hope for the inclusion of stability in the game ... there is little chance. And if they do, then the question is in what form it will be implemented. If there is a primitive poise system from DS1, it is worse than no poise at all.
We need some kind of clever poiza system, which cannot be stupidly curbed, like the stability system from DS2.

It is necessary that the casual cried a lot for the lack of stability. Maybe fromy and take pity on terpily. lol

D
Devill666 10.11.21

200gramm
that now everyone is crying for lack of stamina, tk. in pvp, roughly speaking, they just come close and spam with one-handed swords, without giving the opportunity to do anything. It's a shame, for example, if you are in full havela and you are not allowed to do anything with a toothbrush.

200gramm 10.11.21

Devill666
That's what I'm saying ... More complaints about the lack of poise are needed. We put on casualE Havel, but still bend us down ... lol We can't do without poizu. Havel with a katana and spam P1 does not carry ... where is it good for ... lol

In general, look for options to counter spammers with rapiers and swords. For example, an ordinary mace has excellent battle art, just for the spam attacks of the opponent. Seek and use the possibilities of the game ... everything will go more fun.
In this game, it is not a horse-drawn defense that drags, but a game skill ...

K
Kodex heartles 10.11.21

briefly about pvp in ds

D
Devill666 10.11.21

200gramm
I'm not saying that I run in a havela. be. I have already thrown screenshots on the forums, in rags I run the nameless king and princes. I use two-handed princes. but the fact that there is no poiza upsets me.