3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sokil2504 10.11.21 12:11 am

Saartal (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Guys in Saartal in the dungeon, 9- stones (snake, bird, fish) how to put them? Zadolbalsya twist! PLIZ !!
17 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlas Spacesru 10.11.21

Nobody knows how to twist them

V
Vlas Spacesru 10.11.21

I just ran back and forth until the gate opened

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Sokil2504
There should be a clue on the walls, as always. Take a closer look at the local interior.

C
Cucumber312 10.11.21

Which cave did you crawl out of?
It is enough to type "Skyrim Saartal walkthrough" in Google and find this moment.

z
zagruzon 10.11.21

There is an alchemy laboratory in Saartal, on the table of which you can find a random book.

There are many magical traps on the floors that can be avoided with a dragon shout. To solve the puzzles, you need to rotate the icons as indicated on the corresponding wall behind the icon. In a puzzle where several icons are scrolled at once, the order is as follows; left front, back, then right front, back.

z
zagruzon 10.11.21

http://ru.elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%B0%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BB

a
arah 10.11.21

They chewed and put it in their mouth)) Gentlemen asking such questions, and you play with your eyes closed?
In any cave, crypt, etc. where there are such twists, there is always a hint in what order to turn them.

D
Darth lord sith 10.11.21

there is a claw in the inventory that opens this door. Look at the back of the key for how to put it right!

A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

arah When
I played Skyrim for the first time (long time, damn it) and came across the first Nordic door, I studied every centimeter of walls in search of a clue, stood with a torch, drowned, looked for a deep meaning. And it turns out stupidly three pictures on the claw. Then I realized that the game is much easier than I had hoped.

O
Omega 10.11.21

Aenmutus
And it turns out stupidly three pictures on the claw.
In the beginning, I randomly twisted and even guessed, and only when I went through the game for the second time I thought of examining this claw.

w
w201 10.11.21

Aenmutus
The same thing. I watched that the grooves would match, and only in the last locations in the plot I realized that this was not the case, when the next gates did not match. Then I learned about the claw. Still, sometimes without the Internet, some moments cannot be bypassed.

M
MelShlemming 10.11.21

POC, only yesterday in the game Legate Rikke told me that I need to look at the claw. Before that, I was just sorting through combinations.

A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

OMEGA
I didn't know that you can twist things in the inventory) I had to throw it out and bring it closer to the face) Oh, it was fun to play. With soul.

a
arah 10.11.21

If you have a claw, then the answer is in the palm of your hand. )

s
saturn7774 10.11.21

Speaking of claws ...
Some characters who are nearby may give out a phrase about searching for icons on the claw-key itself, to open doors ... You just have to play by removing bananas from your ears.

a
arah 10.11.21

Aenmutus
In general, in that post, I answered the author of the top at the expense of rotating obelisks with the image of an animal), and with the claw-keys, I myself did not immediately suck in the catch at first. He also poked like a blind kitten for a while until he examined the key in the inventory.

A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

arah
I just gave an example of my stupidity, clarified about the Nordic door.