3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Inquisitor 10.11.21 12:11 am

How do I turn on the console in Survival Update? (Fallout 4)

I just noticed that the "Locomotive" ability stopped working, I know this bug, I know with this perk, it can be cured either by rebooting, or by deleting all ranks through the console in order from 3 to 1 and adding, again in order from 1 to 3. Reboot does not help, and the console in the updated survival does not work. Can someone tell me how to turn it on, or how to fix Lokomotiv?
7 Comments
Sort by:
H
Han Viro 10.11.21

By the way, have you fixed a bug behind the melee perk?

D
Daniil Kentov 10.11.21

Inquisitor
https://steamcommunity.com/app/377160/discussions/0/412449508279945956/
Installation:
1) Drop CansoleFix.esp into the date folder.
2) Find the plugins.txt file located in C: Users Username AppData Local Fallout4
3) Right-click on the plugins.txt file and open the properties, find the Attributes line in the properties and uncheck the Read-only box.
4) Open plugins.txt with notepad and add * CansoleFix.esp there after Fallout4.esm and all DLCs if any, so that it looks something like this:
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
* CansoleFix.esp
5) Save changes and close notebook.
6) We are doing point number 3 only now, put back a tick on Read only, click ok.
In order for the mods to work on v1.145.0, simply enter the name of the esp file from the mod into plugins.txt and put * in front of it.

I
Inquisitor 10.11.21

Daniil Kentov
Thank you very much, I found everything, now I will try.

A
Asalluhi 10.11.21

did not find any fix there, merge it into the file sharing service

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

Asalluhi
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11834/?

Y
Youxyxol 10.11.21

Disable the console (albeit only for "survival") in a studio game famous for its buggy products, in which the console is sometimes the only way to bypass an impassable place or a critical bug. Bravo, Bethesda.

s
solus. 10.11.21

Vyxyxol

And what - this is a very interesting challenge to the player: "try to survive, stuck in textures";))) Only hardcore! Only Besezda! ;) Only they stopped at half measures. It was also necessary to disable the Save / Load function. So that the player who started the game could either end it by defeating all enemies, or replay it from the very beginning every time. This is going to be cool, right? ;)