3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mozgovprav 10.11.21 12:11 am

Fps drops after updating Windows from 7 to 10

Hello. After updating my licensed Windows from 7 to 10, a strange problem arose with a strange temporary solution (strange for me, maybe you will immediately understand what is the matter). After launching games that previously "flew" on the 7K at maximum settings, I notice a sharp drop in FPS (it is simply impossible to play), although the graphics settings are the same. Empirically, I discovered a very simple solution - I collapse the game with an alt-tab, and then I deploy it again - everything becomes fine. Until some load happens, for example, the FPS again drops to 13-14, again I collapse the alt-tab, and again fps norms, -60-70. The drivers are all new and re-downloaded after the Windows update. I also reinstalled the games. What's the matter, tell me please .. Comp i7-3770k, oper.pam.-16gig., Vidyuha GTX 680, mother of ASUS P8Z77.
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
The happiest 10.11.21

Mozgovprav
10 Windows is still damp , the drive disappeared from friends after the update off, it is worth rolling back to 7 and the drive appears, I update it again by 10 and again disappears and nothing helped, rolled back to 7 and stayed on it for now!

a
asbarton 10.11.21

I have a jamb in 10 ke and it was - it was in sourse games - it goes in jerks - until you change the resolution in the settings (to a smaller one and vice versa) - After these manipulations, the game works fine, try

S
Sanchez ramirez 10.11.21

Something I heard some chirping of hamsters about the performance gain in games by ten. Probably heard.

M
Msr_Nex 10.11.21

I myself recently installed 10 pro 64 bit. I play in principle. I did not observe any drops in FPS. Try updating the drivers for your video card.

P
Palych Rokov 10.11.21

you do not need to update from 7 to 10, but format the screw and put 10 on a blank disk, then there will be no problems

O
ONEEX 10.11.21

If you go from Win7 to Win10, then only a clean installation with disk formatting, then everything will be fine, they did not implement the transition from 7 to 10 very well, after that the system often slows down in many applications.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 10.11.21

The idea of ​​installing the OS (probably starting with the Seven) with formatting seems to be quite good (except for the case that you want to install exactly the same image that you installed before).
But you can try shenanigans like these:
http://www.oszone.net/10377/#1con_aXP_7