3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
g_n 10.11.21 12:11 am

Missing characters (Diablo 2)

The characters are in the process of being restored. Please do not try to create new characters in place of the missing and / or delete characters that cannot enter the game in order to avoid additional problems.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Update: http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/ladder_reset_05_2016-902014/
170 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrewx123 10.11.21

Barracuda2983
too ((

i
ilyas-sadykov 10.11.21

Okay, sorry for my spelling and punctuation. They drove.
It all started on a warm rainy evening, I didn't know what to do, start writing a diploma or play an hour or two in cop. Then I decided to call a friend and get to him. Word by word, I persuaded him to pass Diablo 2. He hesitated for a long time due to the fact that we often started and did not go beyond the first act. I say "Anton, I will clench my testicles into a fist (not a mate, as part of an organima) and endure the grafon and go through this good game." From this began our passage, I created an Amazon because I love a girl and they do not love me, but my friend is nekra (for all the others he has already passed). The first act was unrealistically funny, I poked everyone with spears, accidentally merged 2 skill points for some angle (the eye that lights everyone). Nobody bothered us, each went to bed with 4 pokes or one. Act 2 was too brown I do not even remember what was there except for the miserable caves, which were so narrow that we blocked each other and died from the poison of slugs. Act 3 was terrible, oh my God, these magicians extinguished us like a crap, I smeared myself with sweat three times, but their hydras loved me much more. We have poured somewhere about 40 thousand gold for the revival and purchase of druzhbanov. Mephisto himself was worthless, we threw poison at him and just ran from him, watched him suffer. 4 well, we were burning, these fire demons were weak, but their fire burned our faces. Diablo himself was simple as hell, even though we died 20 times and the portal was placed right in front of him and ran after sweats. Diablo must have laughed at us. My friend summoned a steel golem from his set (shield) by accident, and the whole battle ran without him. Diablo probably choked with laughter and did not attack us, the golem still died, even though it was a set one. 5 here is the mess, I felt like a steep climb on the rampage, dying, suffering, gobbled up sweats for 20 thousand. We spent 4 hours looking for the valley of clear barbarians to pass the test, oh, how I vomited from this mountain. Having passed the tests, I threw myself with white clothes at the kulan-kek, and I'm a hero of the village and he's a goof. When we got to the ball, we smeared ourselves with everything, for the first time I bought an antidote, a defrosting potion, and scrolls with portals. The first 3 waves were beaten off with a bang, then some dragons extinguished us. They were not taken by magic or anything, even my fashionable Valkyrie of level 2 went to bed with 3 pokes, everything went to our death and then I began to poke them with a bow, and my friend with a bone spear and they surrendered. The ball itself was not dangerous, it just infuriated me with repulsion. He has 5 percent or less hp left and then a wipe. All I thought my ass would burst right up to the moon, I began to beat in hysterics, I called my mom in another city, took 3 cats on my lap and stroked them for 3 hours. Wai passed the charm, but you can't enter the game. I cry here and there the ball with its 5 percent extinguishes people and poor barbarians. I'm waiting for everything to be fixed, and I can avenge all the pumped men.

m
mazzilavbane 10.11.21

[pro] -turok
: DDD

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

as soon as there is a problem with the game, life immediately lights up on the forum! : D

T
Toreno 10.11.21

everything worked well, why should I touch it: (what should I do until everything is restored? I'll go get drunk or something

D
Dosmotr 10.11.21

I lost 2 enigmas and infik. and I, a fool, began to create new characters in the hearts .. who will return?

g
g_n 10.11.21

The main restoration is complete, but in some cases it is not yet.

T
The boss 10.11.21

I think we also need the topic "Missing Posts".

T
Toreno 10.11.21

let's wipe so that it is not so offensive :(

n
notruss 10.11.21

it is still impossible to log in from the missing Persians

T
Torum. 10.11.21

A side effect of changing the design of pg? Lol.

Y
Yegor111 10.11.21

Until now, I can not enter the game with the restored character (tell me when will this problem be solved?

F
FludoTron 10.11.21

Yegor111
nobody knows anything

G
GROZD 10.11.21

g_n
respected me 1 char was not restored!

g
g_n 10.11.21

Characters that could be restored are restored. Unfortunately, a small part of the characters cannot be restored.

F
FludoTron 10.11.21

Something tells me that a small part is not so small.

Y
Yegor111 10.11.21

and the characters who have recovered, but cannot enter the game? also can not be restored?

g
g_n 10.11.21

In the lists of characters on the accounts, everything has been restored, it was just about entering the game.

Y
Yegor111 10.11.21

So you can delete the Persian if you do not enter the game?

B
Barracuda2983 10.11.21

So, if I can't enter the game as a character, then I won't be able to?
So nobody can come to me.
Don't give a damn about mules, but Maine ended up there ... Isn't it possible to pick a Persian out of the back-up?

Writes: failit to join game