3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kyyporos 10.11.21 12:12 am

How to find out the ping (Dark Souls 3)

How to find out, determine the ping value when playing? I play on pc
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shadowarm 10.11.21

kyyporos
No way

A
Apokalipsis113 10.11.21

There is no way to see your ping from the game. Well, really, there is one way: the wtfast program (available in steam) is a vpn for games to cut ping; when you use it, you can see your ping in any game. But the program is with a subscription, although the effect is very noticeable.

k
kyyporos 10.11.21

Thanks for the answer.

R
Rooough 10.11.21

Apokalipsis113
How much does a subscription cost, and for how long?

A
Apokalipsis113 10.11.21

Rooough
How much does a subscription cost, and for how long?
Actually here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/315880. Despite the availability of a free trial, the program currently does not have a probe. If it is useless to fight with the provider, then it is extremely profitable to take for a year (the most profitable), the basic version is quite enough (the advanced had some whistle-making deals that I never used, but that was a long time ago). The program supports a lot of games (it can automatically recognize the running game and adapt to it), if something is not there: you can add it yourself. There are no problems with anti-cheats in games, I came across this question on various game forums: they are not officially prohibited anywhere (after all, this is a vpn with all the features).

R
Rooough 10.11.21

Apokalipsis113
Thank you.