3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1Archangel1 10.11.21 12:12 am

Crashes 15 minutes after launch (Battlefleet Gothic: Armada)

The game worked fine until the PC was turned off. The next day I go into the game, playing for about 15 minutes and the game (license) crashes ... it's not clear why, just shutdown. PC characteristics in the profile, set different graphics settings, does not help, reinstalling the game too. .. I did not find a solution to the problem, can any of the locals know about it?
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
shadow3dfx 10.11.21

Maybe those work on the server? Or what about your pc?

1Archangel1 10.11.21

shadow3dfx
Everything is in order with the PC (as a PC repair technician, I can say for sure)), with the servers, I would also think, but it is from the solo company that crashes ...

D
DartSeires 10.11.21

1Archangel1
Have you checked the integrity of the cache?

1Archangel1 10.11.21

DartSeires
Of course ... again misunderstandings with optimization, it's like with Attila TW vs. Rome TW, in Rome with my configuration, it is stable 60 frames at ultra with all the bells and whistles of + 2K, and in attila even at medium, firewood falls off (always the latest version) and 25-30 frames (after the patches there were 40 frames ...). -_-

D
Dmitry Tamay 10.11.21

1Archangel1 Do
not move the camera with the keyboard. Helped me from departures

1Archangel1 10.11.21

Dmitry Tamay
Oddly enough, but it helped ... such a breeder. (In multiplayer without Klava, it's not ice.

D
DartSeires 10.11.21

1Archangel1
Well, then the only thing that can be done is to describe the problem in discussions (steam) and wait until it is fixed.

1Archangel1 10.11.21

DartSeires
I'm not the only one) The incentive already has enough of such topics ...