3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xamunt 10.11.21 12:14 am

Critical Strikes (Dark Souls 3)

Crit strikes and backstabs are the same thing or not?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

xamunt
Yes, just differently activated and different animations

V
Vladislav Zenin 10.11.21

Not a drop, the chance of passing a critical hit takes place during a regular series of hits and is characterized by increased damage.

a
ant240801 10.11.21

Vladislav Zenin
Do not confuse Dark Souls 3 and Diablo 3

a
ant240801 10.11.21

xamunt
Crete strike from parry, backstab - from stab in the back

V
Vladislav Zenin 10.11.21

ant240801
FROM the parry riposte is coming. And I meant breaking through a block and finishing off, and some opponents also have strikes in all sorts of painful zones, for example, finishing off bosses and so on.

R
RGC 10.11.21

Critical hits are both backstab and parry, and sometimes they go just like that (you can hear a harder sound of a blow)
In pvp, for example, if you hit an opponent while he is doing a jump, this is also a crit

D
Devill666 10.11.21

RGC
Vladislav Zenin
but no. this is a counter attack.
Ant240801 wrote correctly. critical hits are riposte. but only . bakstabs don't count. Do you know how I found out ?! put on the ring. and the animation has changed, and the damage has also increased! and I also played in the previous parts of the series. do not go to the forum if you do not know the answer

R
RGC 10.11.21

Devill666 Hornet
ring? Backstabs also have damage increasing and animation slightly changing, lol. Such people cut down, you can't cut it yourself, you also minus people who give the correct answer.
Checked on Aldrick's sapphire, with backstabs and strikes after parrying, OK is restored, if after parrying you hit with a weapon in your left hand, the increased damage passes (in fact, this is also a crit), but OK is not restored

s
snayper2013 10.11.21

Listen, in pvp, if I parry an enemy, and then strike, the standard animation plays, punches to the stomach, and then a sweeping punch to the head, but I saw how some people strike as many as three strikes, two simple ones, and then a third on a lying enemy, like do it?

M
Marty52 10.11.21

snayper2013 Hornet
ring.

J
JOtaroro 10.11.21

xamunt
no.
backstab - stab in the back. to some extent it is critical, however, it is a stab in the back.
parry is a reflection of a blow BUT this does not mean that this concept necessarily includes a blow. in this game, after parrying, there is a certain time of stunning the enemy and at this time you inflict increased damage. is also critical, but not so much as to be called independent.
critical damage is increased damage anywhere. it goes to any part of the model so to speak. if there are any items for the chance of crit, I don't know, and it seems like there is no random crit, but I'm not sure.