3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alertxss 10.11.21 12:14 am

Screen blinks terribly on GeForce (Quantum Break)

Pirate. I have already changed several versions of the drivers, I don’t know what it could be. I play on an asus x550cc laptop. For the first time I encountered such a problem, for clarity I am attaching a video (sorry for the camrip, the xbox program shoots a black screen) ps live it looks completely different, blinking at a tremendous speed, so that there is a danger of tearing out your eyes, help!
http://rutube.ru/video/d072f6d837f131e25e620623133e0f1a/
7 Comments
Sort by:
a
akela280 10.11.21

new year addition

S
Scorponozhek 10.11.21

alertxss
Well, this is geforce, what did you want?

a
alertxss 10.11.21

Scorponozhek
In that case, show people with the same problem? I deliberately ran on an Intel embedded - the result is the same

z
zEmberg 10.11.21

turn off anti-aliasing and it won't blink!

g
gmh4589 10.11.21

alertxss
Maybe you should try another repack?

a
alertxss 10.11.21

zEmberg
I have already changed the settings for all sorts of things , to no avail. Apparently I have to wait for the patch, thanks everyone

S
Scorponozhek 10.11.21

alertxss
It turns out that geforce is not better than the built-in in dx12 games)))) But seriously, reinstall the game, update the drivers, turn off anti-aliasing and generally play with the settings.
PS The game would not start on the built-in video core, at least the gameplay itself, and in general, how can one think of such a game on a laptop? Most of them cannot play with average gaming desktop PCs, but you wanted to use a laptop)))