3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KaufmanK 10.11.21 12:14 am

Crashes on Imlerich (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Played 114 hours. Passed, as it seems to me, all the side quests, decided to go according to the plot. I got to "Bald Mountain", killed the witches for Cyril, it was the turn of the witcher to kill Imlerich - but that was not the case, immediately after short remarks the game throws out the game. Any dancing with a tambourine does not save; (Clean reinstallation of the game, checking the cache (yes, playing through Steam, license) reducing the video settings, reinstalling the video driver, increasing the swap file ... and many more magical actions according to recipes in the vastness of tyrnets. But the fact remains , right after the dialogue, at the very moment when the battle should begin - the game is thrown out!
Briefly about the cpu system
: i5
RAM: 12gb
video: radeon r9 290
motherboard: Asus P8B75-M LX
Maybe someone came across ... help
ps does not create the file ".crashinfo" in the ... bin x64 folder. does not give out errors, at first for some reason the driver crashed, as I found out it was not in him for sure ...
24 Comments
Sort by:
g
get_grow 10.11.21

Let's try throwing off the safes. A game with an add-on?

K
KaufmanK 10.11.21

get_grow
only free dlts, save through which is the best file hosting service?

g
get_grow 10.11.21

Throw the safes) maybe they are the case.

g
get_grow 10.11.21

yes, which one is more convenient to fill.

K
KaufmanK 10.11.21

get_grow
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/2XT3/gJRRTYKS2

g
get_grow 10.11.21

soap, Yandex disk, dropbox

g
get_grow 10.11.21

KaufmanK
The last safe on the skelig where you need to get into the boat and go to the island of fogs, imlerich, as far as I remember, is available after the battle of Kaer Morhen. Is the safe the last one?

K
KaufmanK 10.11.21

Only now I realized that the save is not the same, it is very much to blame :), they all mixed up in the folder https://cloud.mail.ru/public/N9kB/XQnWjwRYx (here are the last 4, definitely the last :))

C
Cahir Odim from Steam 10.11.21

get_grow Throw
off the safes we will try
Please.

Spoiler But seriously, you should write "saves", not safes! Save from English To Save (save, or "saved" in our opinion), and the safe is a protected armored fireproof storage, such an iron box ... class of the school?
On a subject - isn't it easier, firstly, to write to the CD Project forum, and not here - they will help you there faster, and secondly, start a new game without going through additional. quests, onli plot?

K
KaufmanK 10.11.21

nigga40000
well, here it is twofold, the word is foreign and everyone reads the transcription as he likes, "save" is a save, or a safe .. it's not about grammar, but about the fact that I can't go through the game moment on the 2nd day)

C
Cahir Odim from Steam 10.11.21

KaufmanK
Googled on the topic - rarely, but there were problems similar to yours. There is no unambiguous solution, it is necessary to dance with a tambourine. Try to disable all sorts of fraps, antiviruses, Skype, etc., defragment the HDD, reduce the graphics at last ... Did you do it? I realize that starting over for the final boss fight doesn't sound very smart, but still ...

g
get_grow 10.11.21

KaufmanK
Passed without departure, it is not clear why it takes off here. Alternatively, I can throw off the safe and move on.

K
KaufmanK 10.11.21

nigga40000
did defragmentation. There are simply no anti-viruses, I use the script as needed. Yes, I lowered the graphics settings (Down to a minimum (the game looks strange at 1024 * 768 :)), in the driver I set everything up to a minimum with an emphasis on performance, reduced the GPU frequency, memory - the result is the same. It is with this boss that the trouble is. And yes, this is quite a disaster because of the boss). As for the CD project forum, if such a misfortune has not been encountered in the fan community, and they will not be able to help here, I will of course write there.

K
KaufmanK 10.11.21

get_grow throw
off if not difficult

g
get_grow 10.11.21

KaufmanK
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/ARCj/QeJq7dwXy

K
KaufmanK 10.11.21

get_grow
thanks

g
get_grow 10.11.21

KaufmanK
Not at all), then I hope it will be without departures.

K
KaufmanK 10.11.21

Vladimir2307
why are you so harmful ...

Oh, I'm a fool, really sealed up

I
Iasthope 10.11.21

give someone your save, let him pass this moment and give a new save to you

K
KaufmanK 10.11.21

Iasthope
already