3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21 12:14 am

It is very difficult to pass even at the very beginning (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Hello everyone!. In short, straight to the point. I decided to replay NFS Most Wanted, launched everything, set it up and started playing, but the whole problem is that, for some reason I don't understand, the game immediately started to hard in my direction from the start. That is, if earlier the first bosses 5 - 6 were passed easily and then fierce hardcore began, now this very wild hardcore begins from the very beginning. I don’t know what the problem is, maybe I’m doing something wrong, maybe I have a special version of the game, but damn it, it wasn’t like that from the very beginning, after you bought a car and started racing on it, fierce hardcore began !.

In general, this does not suit me. Therefore, I decided to ask around here on the forum, maybe who knows what is the catch here?
38 Comments
Sort by:
r
readerX88 10.11.21

Maybe he forgot how to ride?

V
Vyacheslav Kolchenko 10.11.21

Yes, I forgot how to do it anyway, I also decided to replay from the beginning it was hard, but then I remembered what and how.

D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21

readerX88
Vyacheslav Kolchenko
Not not, not forgotten how. And how to explain that, here, I bought a car at the beginning, did not pump anything over it, I just started the first race and then I see a picture when all the cars in AI are already pumped and they are tearing from their place and I can’t catch up with them in any way. Here's how to explain it ?, it's not my oversight, it's 100% !.

And no mods are installed, pure play. Maybe it's because I have a Black Edition version?

r
readerX88 10.11.21

Death_Cold wrote:
Maybe it's because I have a Black Edition version?
I don’t think there has never been

something like that in the Black Edition ... And what does it mean "immediately rip"? Do they just go faster, or when you have a stock car, they immediately cut in nitrous oxide? And do not look at what kind of feints the opponents are playing on the splash screen - this does not matter in the race itself at the first stages.

D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21

readerX88
In general, you will have to delete the game. Passed NFS Underground first and second, passed Carbon, Undercover and even ProStreet, but as soon as NFS Most Wanted started playing, the game immediately began to show off from the very beginning. And I stupidly can't go through it normally. This was not the case before. Earlier, I went into the game, started playing, and the first 6 bosses probably passed in one breath without any problems at all, even, here the save has been preserved since 2008, and I repeat that, I have never had this in the game, and then suddenly on you, get it !. It's a shame what to do.

s
solaris8611 10.11.21

Death_Cold
faced a similar problem at 7!
I had to put xn on the second system.

s
solaris8611 10.11.21

Death_Cold
everything is right there!
a lot of problems with xp games have been noticed for a long time on the seven

z
zwweerr 10.11.21

Death_Cold
business .......)) I remember somewhere I had a save (not my personal one), with which I could pump my car to the maximum (!!) at the very beginning of the game ... the game is saved at the 12-13th place in the black list ........
hmm ......... and more ... I played with such a save on a regular pirate ..... more before black edition ........

s
solaris8611 10.11.21

Death_Cold
I here thought the director x of the library might be to blame.
even on hp there was a problem in the nfs carbon cops did not pay attention to me
just drove my rivals

D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21

readerX88
They just rip faster, that is, from the very start they rushed and you can catch up to the very finish line. I tried to restart, I tried to reinstall the game, but the sense was 0. As soon as the race started, as if in tenth gear they rushed from the spot and that's it, but my car is not pumped and that's it. They start using nitrous only when I put it on myself, before that they just go fast.

I even tried to cheat just now, putting the coach on the game to go faster and so that all pumping from the very beginning was available, but damn it, there is no result at all !. In general, I do not know what the problem is, you will have to delete the game !.

D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21

Solaris_86zet
Yes, I have the same on XP. I have two computers, on one XP is and on the second seven, and both have the same problem. And DirectX is hardly to blame here, since it does not affect the AI ​​and not the graphics component (as far as I know).

D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21

zwweerr Got it
. Well, I started a new save game from scratch and such a garbage happened. I have my old save, where everything has already been completed and opened by me personally, and the save itself is probably from 2008, but damn it, I wanted to go through the game from scratch again, and nothing happens. In other NFS everything is fine, but here is such a garbage !.

V

Death_Cold
Well, I play 7, version 1.3 of the game never had such problems.

D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21

Vyacheslav Kolchenko
I also have version 1.3, but, as you can see, I ran into a problem.

V

Death_Cold
Try not black edishion, anything can be.

r
readerX88 10.11.21

Death_Cold is
understandable, sad ... but what kind of car do you buy in the beginning?

s
solaris8611 10.11.21

Death_Cold
still affects until the direct is updated, the problem was not resolved

D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21

readerX88
Cobalt SS. I also tried the other two, but no good.

D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21

Solaris_86zet
Well, you know. All my components, including DirectX, are updated automatically every day !. So ... your argument is out of the question !.

D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21

Vyacheslav Kolchenko
I doubt that it will give anything. After all, games differ only in the presence of new vehicles, new stickers and something else. The Black Edition has nothing to do with the difficulty level, I know that for sure. But why I have such a problem with the game I do not know.