3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Meepys 10.11.21 12:14 am

Irtil Sword (Dark Souls 3)

Why, when I go to the blacksmith and press "temper weapon", then when choosing a weapon that can be tempered, there is no Irtil sword, it is some kind of special and you can temper it at all?
13 Comments
Sort by:
X
XCAL1BRUH 10.11.21

Meepys
Yes, any weapon upgraded with Shimmering Titanite and Titanite Scale is "special" and cannot be tempered.

A
Alexander Borodin 10.11.21

Meepys
so it is so tempered. ice, frostbite. in general, the essence is clear)

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21

Unique clinics are not tempered.

A
Amnepox 10.11.21

dandruff sword

d
dimka2205 10.11.21

Guys help me out. When I take the irithyll sword, it’s impossible to use this item effectively with its current characteristics. How to fix it? Thank you.

M
Meepys 10.11.21

dimka2205
So there is no strength.

S
Soma kruz 10.11.21

dimka2205
Power and agility swing. And see the stats. Or maybe he still asks intellect with faith from you (Soryan is for those in the know, but he just hasn’t found such a sword yet, and somehow I don’t want to spoil myself in Wikia)

d
dimka2205 10.11.21

Thank you guys

M
Meepys 10.11.21

How could Soma Kruz find it? He is on the edge of the undead settlement and the path of victims, there is a knight, he must be killed and that's it.

B
Brotello 10.11.21

From all the weapons that fell, I use the blade of the knight of Lothric, pumped 10+. Pieces fall on each knight if I use the golden snake ring. But I want something more powerful, which is still possible, only with a crit of 110 to my relatives like that of Lotric, Irityl disappears, the ice rapier the damage is small, although a nimble thing.

M
Meepys 10.11.21

Brotello
I have been running with the utinagatana all this time ... I regret that I have trained in agility, I can not find a normal weapon with native scaling for agility, onli two-handed and swords for strength.

B
Brotello 10.11.21

Meepys
I'm sweating with the dragon armor dude in front of the archive right now. He's my house pipe rocking XD
Slightly slowed down the rolls, 2 tyki death XD

S
Soma kruz 10.11.21

Meepys
I just started recently. And I play in my spare time. I play slowly. Then I killed the knight and received this sword.