3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Amarelius 10.11.21 12:16 am

Who uses ASRock mothers?

Question to the owners of the subject. We decided to choose a thread from this manufacturer for 1151 and 2-way SLI. They are still on the NAV action, there is a key to the last assassins as a gift, I'll just play. Is it worth it, does the brand justify itself?
Spoilerhttp: //www.asrock.com/news/events/AssassinsCreed/index.ru.html
52 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 10.11.21

Amarelius
is the brand justifying itself?

great brand. Makes inexpensive and quite good motherboards.
It depends on what kind of motherboard to take and for what.

PS: Asrock Z87 Extreme 4 + 2 way SLI from 2 GTX 970 = everything is great :)

R
Raykor 10.11.21

I would advise you to take a closer look at the Z170 OC Formula model, on such a motherboard you can really assemble top-end hardware

N
No more drugs 10.11.21

Normal mothers. Since 2012 I have been using Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 + 2 way SLI from 2 GTX 770 plus the stone is overclocked on it - the flight is normal, no problems. The warranty is given for three years, like the same Asus or Gigabyte. The times when the Asrok were treated with distrust have passed five years ago. Now they produce good quality, inexpensive products.

m
maxzeva 10.11.21

Yes, now the mothers on z170 have already gone into fashion, they do not offer anything in principle, but it is nice to understand that to take the last of what is))

a
akaSD 10.11.21

I use it, I recently changed arsok to asrok, took extreme7 +, the motherboard is powerful, the top video pulls, ddr4, a bunch of connectors.

m
maxzeva 10.11.21

I'm just wondering what exactly is your most powerful expression. describe this moment to me from the user's point of view, where do you see the difference?

R
Raykor 10.11.21

maxzeva
Most likely it was meant that this motherboard has sufficiently fast buses that even top-end hardware on it may well reveal its full potential

a
akaSD 10.11.21

For me, for example, this is the potential of a machine that can be assembled on the basis of this motherboard, supported processors, operative or ddr3 or ddr4 (big difference), supported video cards, connectors, etc.

D
Dark537 10.11.21

akaSD
for more details please about the top video this is what it is and how it is connected with the motherboard, and about the supported video cards, how is it? Do you have some kind of special motherboard that supports video cards that others do not support?! oh, and yes, you can test at least one about a big difference in performance between 3 and 4

N
No more drugs 10.11.21

astridy
I said that at the end of the 2000s, everyone paid attention to motherboards from trusted manufacturers such as ASUS and Gigabyte. And the Asrok were treated as a clear outsider. There were also times when Asroki gave a guarantee on their products for no more than 12 months, in connection with which there was an opinion that their products were inferior in quality to ASUS and Gigabyte, which also did not make their reputation better. In my region, this, at least, was. Over time, the situation has changed and now there are no questions to the company at all.

A
Amarelius 10.11.21

No more drugs ...
as I understand it, it is precisely from those who remember the asrok of the not yet initial stage of its expansion that the negativity comes from? Because today it is difficult for me to imagine how a brand that makes slag can survive.

N
No more drugs 10.11.21

Amarelius
Perhaps, but at the moment I do not notice the negative. Asrok is considered on an equal footing with Asus or Gigabyte.

P
Proyo 10.11.21

And someone else is using new boards from the Fatal1ty line, for example, I liked the Fatal1ty H170 Performance / Hyper. Is the price tag up to 10tr and the set of ports sufficient?

a
astridy 10.11.21

No more drugs ...
Trust me, the warranty period doesn't say anything at all. There are situations when the device works beyond the warranty period for several decades, and it happens that it is covered during the warranty period. Once upon a time it is not necessary.

N
No more drugs 10.11.21

astridy Learn to
read. I've already explained everything to you.

m
maxzeva 10.11.21

Indeed, it was all. There was a negative attitude towards the asrok and there was an indirect quality. Now everything is much better, one might even say excellent

R
Raykor 10.11.21

So they recently revised the company's policy on a campaign and stopped saving on components and, as a result, their motherboards are of excellent quality!

a
astridy 10.11.21

No more drugs ...
Let's take it easy, without insults and personalization. I did not reproach or criticize you for anything, but simply expressed my opinion on the "prevailing opinion"

7Rain7 10.11.21

Nurses of this brand are slag, every 3rd nurse leaves for the SC under a guarantee. We work with supplies to state employees, when they supplied 50 PeKa to one company, 20 mothers left for a guarantee, moreover, this happened with nurses of different categories. I will not take it for myself, only Asus.

N
No more drugs 10.11.21

astridy
Mmmmm, and I insulted you / you somewhere? I, just like you, expressed my point of view. I consider Asrok's products to be normal, and in times of crisis they are absolutely excellent.