3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Osorkon 10.11.21 12:16 am

Power automation (Fallout 4)

Hello, I have a terminal at home. At the same time, I built such a gimmick in the power plant. Is it possible to transfer all these functions to the terminal (and if so, how) ?.
PS: one lever is to completely chop off, the second is to chop off the defense, the third is a water treatment plant, etc.
11 Comments
Sort by:
O
Osorkon 10.11.21

44lok 10.11.21

Put Osorkon Terminal, you can control something from the connected one.
Spoiler

A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

You create hemorrhoids for yourself. Okay turrets and general off, but why water? No water needed - just go off the cable. At first it seems that "here I will create everything for myself", and then when you add and add, you understand that you do not need to do something that will never be needed.

O
Osorkon 10.11.21

Aenmutus
I'll tell you more, one of the lines is only my apartments. Then he goes to chop off everyone except me, then house number 1. There is no house number 2 yet. I understand - I'm terrible ... But is it still possible to shove these functions into the terminal?

A
Aenmutus 10.11.21

Osorkon
Terminal can only control switches remotely. He cannot replace them. And you're doing useless bullshit.

B
BlackTea 10.11.21

44lok OFFTOOP.
And what kind of optical sensors?

O
Osorkon 10.11.21

OK thanks. It is a pity that it is impossible.
PS: I know that it's bullshit, there's just nothing to do, it's not always the same to kill raiders. :)

O
Osorkon 10.11.21

BlackTea
Yes, I'm also interested, it's just that they didn't have enough resources .

44lok 10.11.21

BlackTea Trap
sensors, useless in the game - just like the traps themselves.
In case of TP in the settlement (during an attack) - the attackers are already in the middle of the settlement (there are attacks of the attackers directly in the concrete blocks), they put them on fences and traps :)
There are a lot of "props" - for quantity and beauty.

B
BlackTea 10.11.21

44lok
This is if it is too late "in game time". I have never spawned them in the middle of the settlement.

v
valegorr 10.11.21

Is there any point in putting on switches and disconnecting something? You might think that we are paying someone for this electricity :)