3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Musteatsa 10.11.21 12:16 am

Question about installing cards! Please help the glitch !? (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

there is a typo in the title "newbie". Hi all! guys, please help the old man! recently put this masterpiece simulator through Steam!) began his career, gradually switched to multiplayer. now I want to ride in central Russia and the regions closest to it. There are a lot of topics on the forum, I reviewed a lot, re-read, downloaded maps. That's just a problem. All the time the guys write that it is necessary to activate some kind of archive after installing the mods. But I don't see any archive after unpacking the mod with the map. I also probably put the wrong priority. In general, when loading a profile, the game freezes. I don't seem to be a fool, at one time I easily prescribed mods in GTA4. But I am already an adult uncle, I have long ago moved away from this. that's why everything turns out crookedly ((I ask kind people to explain everything to me step by step where to get what, where to put, you understand ?!

30 Comments
Sort by:
O
Omenman 10.11.21

Ilya Musteats
Not all cards are compatible with each other. More specifically, what are we talking about, what kind of card is the question? By the way, I am also a "grandfather" already

F
FludMIX 10.11.21

Ilya Musteatsa
I 'll try to help.
What card did you put on?
The game, as I understand it, is a license. Check if this card matches your version of the game.
And one more thing, now most of the maps go only with the Scandinavia DLC and the Going East DLC

I
Ilya Musteatsa 10.11.21

guys. game version 1.22. let's then from the beginning. Please give me a link to the map for my version. license through Steam. I would like Moscow and the neighboring regions, I look more to the west) Grandpa is good))
add as friends through Steam (brodyaga48x), we will fight together. The game is really addictive. This is the first time!)

O
Omenman 10.11.21

Ilya Musteatsa
One of the best Russian maps RusMap, here is a link to my crack for it http://www.playground.ru/files/rusifikator_dlya_karty_rusmap_v1_6_1_rasshirennyj-119455/, and below in my comments there is a link to download the map

A
AlexeyStar 10.11.21

Ilya Musteatsa
If you want to ride around Russia, download RusMap http://www.playground.ru/files/ets_2_karta_rossii_rusmap_v1_6_1_upd_21_02_16-119075/ unpack the archive, drop the files into the mod folder, in the game in the modifications menu, connect these files so that they appear on the right.

I
Ilya Musteatsa 10.11.21

guys, I thank you. I'll be back from work in the evening, I'll set it up)) the
link to the Russifier is dead) when installing mods, do I need to create a new profile for them to work?

I
Ilya Musteatsa 10.11.21

prioritize mods from top to bottom map pac + model pac + def pac. when the profile is loaded, the game crashes ((and like this for the last couple of days, maybe you need to go offline?

F
FludMIX 10.11.21

Ilya Musteatsa
I repeat, just bought the game? Requires DLC Scandinavia and DLC Going East

M
MegaMegademon 10.11.21

Ilya Musteatsa
Some maps may require a fix. For example, for joining spaces with rusmap. Otherwise there will be a gap between the cards

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

Ilya Musteatsa
Start by connecting only one RusMap card. And no more mods. Create a profile and run. If you have the Vostok and Scandi add-ons, the game will start without problems.
Well, then you will connect other mods.

F
FludMIX 10.11.21

Ilya Musteatsa
And one more thing. In multiplayer, you can only ride on the standard map + Scandinavia, and it is better to ride it when you already have your own truck.

u
umv42 10.11.21

Ilya Musteatsa
MHa + Rusmap is my choice.

I
Ilya Musteatsa 10.11.21

FludMIX is
accepted! I will acquire it in the near future)
on multiplayer everything is clear. for no reason at all, 7,000,000 fell into my account. I already have several garages and hired drivers. and so, in principle, I immediately realized that Russia is only autonomous)

I
Ilya Musteatsa 10.11.21

SlavikSD
thanks!)

I
Ilya Musteatsa 10.11.21

and another question: is it possible to register our RF license plate on a tractor and a trailer?

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

Ilya Musteats
It is difficult for a trailer. And on the truck without any problems. You need to register on the World of Truck website. And then in the profile, set your avatar and create your license plate. For example, I will show
mine: screenhttps: //www.worldoftrucks.com/en/image_detail.php? Id = 0000000000161A7F & back = online_profile.php% 3Fid% 3D894357

I
Ilya Musteatsa 10.11.21

SlavikSD
yeah, thanks! you can probably find friends there?
a question on the physics of the guys auto. mods also do not work without scandinavia?

S
SlavikSD 10.11.21

Ilya Musteats
I don’t know my friends, somehow I didn’t look for them there))
Most likely all cars, but cargo trailers, depending on the modder. If northern cargoes are also registered, then there is no way without Scandi.

I
Ilya Musteatsa 10.11.21

FludMIX

what am I doing wrong? the game crashes (

I understand correctly, what else are needed fixes? but I don't quite understand what it is)

M
MegaMegademon 10.11.21

Ilya Musteatsa
You have a mod for trailers a year ago for version 1.16. Here is a more recent version http://www.playground.ru/files/euro_truck_simulator_2_pak_pritsepov_i_gruzov_ot_jazzycat_v3_7-115167/ And the Promods + Rusmap Road Connection file is not needed if there is no Promods map