3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saqniokas 10.11.21 12:16 am

Irithyll of the Cold Valley NPC Lattice (Dark Souls 3)

Hello everyone, the question is, there is a grate from the fire after the barrier on the left side, which opens on the other side, there is an NPC sitting there and grumble about how to get there, I can't find it.
5 Comments
Sort by:
d
darknees32 10.11.21

Spoiler From the campfire of the Yorsherka tower, if you go back, then there will be an illusory fence, if you hit it, a staircase will open down. And this is not an NPC

L
LORDVIEWW 10.11.21

darknees32
once again what is the fire called?

L
LORDVIEWW 10.11.21

saqniokas
Did you find how to get through? what a fire, otherwise I did not find what kind of tower the Yorkshire

d
darknees32 10.11.21

LORDVIEWW
Bonfire in the center of the building. Fortress Yorsherki, it seems. from this fire you need to go back, as if you run to the center to the boss, but as soon as you leave the fortress, you need to turn right, there will be a staircase fence, which you will need to hit in the corner to the right.

a
andrewGaara 10.11.21

Bonfire - Church of Yorshka. You run forward to the boss (not down) and to the right. As you turned to the right - you run right across the road along which the knights walk. Across the road there will be a kind of observation deck, from which below you can see the place where this Cathedral Evangelist sits. There is an illusory wall on this observation deck on the right.