3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lana karley 10.11.21 12:16 am

PROBLEM !!! Persian moves in slowmotion mode (Dark Souls 3)

People, help me, pliz !!! I downloaded the game, everything was fine, but when I control the Persian, everything goes very slowly, running, walking, rolling, as in slowmotion (((It's impossible to play, but I didn't find anything sensible on the internet. I tried to change the graphics and resolution settings, set the windowed mode, but nothing came of it! Help, please! I really want to play normally.

PS everything is fine with the hardware, it can easily pull on medium. Laptop, not a computer. AMD video card
21 Comments
Sort by:
k
killycrok 10.11.21

Lana Karley
Firstly, I also have on my laptop, and this is called "small fps"
Secondly, there is no difference in fps between low and maximum fps (this has been proven long ago)
Third, the game has poor optimization, and we have to wait patches ....

C
CR0MWeLL 10.11.21

killycrok
I beg you, not a single developer over the past 2 years (in my memory) has patched optimization; bugs, crashes, etc. fixed, but not optimization!

S
Strimline 10.11.21

So she said that everything is in order with the iron. Why FPS? Put the same Fraps, look how many frames you have

L
Lana karley 10.11.21

CR0MWeLL Some kind of discrimination (On a laptop it is impossible, on a computer it is possible?

S
Strimline 10.11.21

Lana Karley
Buy a cooling stand, she helped me fiercely, clean the laptop, not the system, but the device itself) Game Booster also helped

L
Lana karley 10.11.21

Strimline
I can't buy a stand, but can you explain how to clean it? I'm such a goof shkololo, I'm afraid it won't get worse)

Z
ZalMan912 10.11.21

Lana Karley
You need to clean it only if you see that you have obvious overheating. those. the cooler works like a crazy vacuum cleaner, games that used to run without problems slow down, the laptop behaves like a small tile and, if you want to, you can warm up food on it. If there is nothing like that .. then it is better not to meddle once again.
I had a similar problem, but manipulating the settings solved everything.
Alternatively .. try to download the fix that was posted today on the schedule .. it might help. If not, then just expect patches. And what they say there is never developed optimization in patches ... do not listen to this nonsense. The Witcher 3, X Rebirth, Survarium, and the same DS 1 proved the opposite. The patches will solve most of the optimization problems) the main thing is to be patient

T
Terving 10.11.21

Strimline
Why install Fraps if you already have this feature in the Steam setting? I mean to expose the fps value to the screen.

L
Lana karley 10.11.21

ZalMan912 I really have overheating problems and yes the games started to slow down. But thanks for the advice)

t
tuman31 10.11.21

ZalMan912
and what is the fix for graphics, video from amd Radeon 5650m 1gb

v
vincent00007 10.11.21

Lana Karley
What video card is on the laptop? If it is NVidia, check that DS3 runs through a discrete graphics card. In the lower right corner, the NVidia icon (RMB) - Open the NVidia control panel - The "Desktop" tab - Add the "Run from ...." item. Next, right-click on the shortcut with the game and start with the graphical process.

Z
ZalMan912 10.11.21

Lana Karley
Then try to clean it) I can throw off the manuals if necessary, only a laptop model is needed. Or you can give it to the service.

S
Snova_s_vami 10.11.21

Is there an analogue of the nvidia fix for the Radeon cards?

K
KOT_KoKoC 10.11.21

I strongly doubt that the patches will fix anything. I'm going to pass Dark suls 2 :(

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

CR0MWeLL
Dying Light

P
Pavel Tambov 10.11.21

CR0MWeLL
But what about Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Dying Light and even Dark souls 2. If you don't believe, look at the patch notes. If you are still not sure, download the first version of FPS checker and patch to the last one.

C
CR0MWeLL 10.11.21

how the first witcher walked with freezes in the city up to 35 fps (in the crowd, so freezes now, as in build 1), in folch, I did not change the fps with a single patch (they say that the lighting at the corweg plant was controlled, but still , periodically freezes up to 35 (patch 1.4.132), dying light downloaded about 40 fps about 2 months ago, - this is also not an optimization, and as for dark souls 2, it initially went to 60 fps (then I had 460gtx) (and in patchnotes, you can at least write Che!)

k
kyyporos 10.11.21

Terving
Tell me how?

T
Terving 10.11.21

kyyporos
Steam Home, upper left corner is Steam View Friends Games Help. We press Steam - Settings - In the game - there will be Displaying the frame rate

k
kyyporos 10.11.21

Terving
Thank you, I figured it out, but you can't see the ping either, and in general how to find out the ping when playing?