3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Meepys 10.11.21 12:16 am

Sets and their mechanics (Dark Souls 3)

I don’t know how the armor mechanics work here, is it important to wear whole sets or is it possible to wear different pieces of armor from different sets?
11 Comments
Sort by:
P
Po63om6e 10.11.21

not important. Look at the h-ku balance and weight.

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

Meepys
There are no set bonuses here, which suits the appearance and stats then wear

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Po63om6e
balance in this game is implemented to put it mildly shitty. wear what you want and what you think is cool

M
Meepys 10.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
I saw only 1 set, which gives a bonus set of light, suddenly there are the same, so I asked

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

Meepys
I xs where you saw, in DS as far as I know there are no such concepts as bonus set, i.e. clothes can give certain bonuses separately, but I have not seen this from wearing a set (I play from 2 parts)

M
Meepys 10.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
And how does "Reset skill points (strength, dexterity, etc.) work, there you can change your appearance or reset 5 times, that is, I can only change 5 skill points for these 5 times, or you can completely do everything at once Skill points reset and pump as you want?

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

Meepys,
you can completely change the appearance (except for gender) 5 times per game or completely save the stats (not 5, but all), it resets them to the initial ones

x
xDimiDx 10.11.21

I will like this one

M
Meepys 10.11.21

xDimiDx
And what kind of set is it? It's quite beautiful

M
Meepys 10.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
Thank you, I just rocked dexterity for the knight, because I have utigatan and I’m already sooo tired of it, I just can’t find a normal weapon with a good dexterity moveset ...

x
xDimiDx 10.11.21

Meepys
Set of Faraham
This set can be obtained after killing the Knight Faraham in the "Castle of Lothric" (do not forget to pick up the shield that will drop after his murder), after which it will be sold in the "Temple of Fire" from the character
"Maid of the Temple" for 18000 souls.