3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iliphas 10.11.21 12:16 am

Animation issue (Dark Souls 3)

Good day, who will tell you, when you call phantoms and any other actions related to multiplayer, some kind of devilry starts, mobs run without animations (slide on the floor), die (fall) a few seconds after they are killed, in pvp there is generally horror I don’t see what actions the enemy is doing! Any ideas? Is it a problem with the Internet or the game itself?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Soknheith 10.11.21

Iliphas Ping
problems.

I
Iliphas 10.11.21

Soknheith
Looks strange enough for a ping problem, in the previous parts this was not the case + I also refer to the fact that the mobs, although without animations, move quite clearly, both for me and for my brother, who is sitting next to me. What is strangest, in his screen, I also move without animations, but here is the invading red phantom, he has animation, but I do not ...

D
Devill666 10.11.21

graph is smaller, the game is in full screen mode

I
Iliphas 10.11.21

Devill666 As
I understand it, this is purely a problem of the game, not the Internet, etc.?

r
ri.ar2011 10.11.21

I had this. I had animations for mobs and bosses - no (by the way, the boss did not damage me without animations, so I helped to fill up a couple of bosses to a couple of people). Personally, I was helped by restarting the game and lowering the ping by lowering the settings

A
Alexander Borodin 10.11.21

just a game bug. relatively common among players. Internet has nothing to do with it)

N
Navaron 10.11.21

I have this honor to meet the whole thing on the Internet. more precisely in its shitty quality. Further my fantasies. You connect to a specific game server, I bet there are a lot of them, and you are hooked to a loaded one, but since your Internet is not very + a loaded server and hello there are no animations.
To defeat this, I restart the game with steam and hope that I will get to the server more successfully. It usually helps, though not always.

k
kyyporos 10.11.21

Soknheith
And how to check the ping in this game, there is also often such a problem with the player

200gramm 10.11.21

Floating host or phantom mannequins. This is how the horse lag system manifests itself ... pvp.