3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dos9ra 10.11.21 12:16 am

The screen flickers in the x64 version. (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Screen flickers in x64 version and only in full screen mode. Frequently Monica and Vert. I tried syncronization. No, this is not overheating of the vidyuhi, this is only observed in ETS2 and tanks (WOT). In the tanks, everything was decided by the compatibility parameters, and in Ets2 there are some strange shortcuts, they do not want to launch a campaign in compatibility. (I found a video similar to my problem) With firewood, everything is also in order, for example, The Witcher 3, TES5, fallout 4 are going fine. Config of the computer in the profile. I'm already ready to believe that my power supply is dying, but in such a hard game as the Witcher 3, everything is fine to mean it is clearly not iron.
6 Comments
Sort by:
x
xata0218 10.11.21

Dos9ra
And without mods just migogt

D
Dos9ra 10.11.21

xata0218
yes, everything is the same (it flashes from the first splash screen), I had only 2 tracks from the mods.

F
FinistEG 10.11.21

Dos9ra
Compatibility in ETS2 is easy;)
Go to the address xxx: Euro Truck Simulator 2 bin win_x64 - right click on the exe file - Properties - Compatibility

D
Dos9ra 10.11.21

FinistEG
So I say this does not work. Usually games with compatibility start and close a little longer, the same campaign does not start in these modes.

M
McLaren MP4-4 10.11.21

Have you tried turning off vertical sync?

F
FinistEG 10.11.21

Dos9ra
Compatibility does not affect the speed of starting and closing the game in any way!