3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
6y4 10.11.21 02:25 pm

Store things (Diablo 2)

Hello, I apologize for the noob question, but I'm new to this server. I used the search, but I still didn't understand ..

Please tell me how to store things correctly so as not to break the rules and not be banned. I do not have enough chest, I read that someone creates parallel heroes on their 1st level account, then meets with himself in private and sends them .. I read the rules, it seems that this is not prohibited .. That is, this is not a bot, but just a storage .. or maybe what programs, add-ons are allowed and recommended by the administration expanding the chest to the full screen?

The question is very important, in the single it pissed me off, I had to sell what I would like to keep .. is there a way out on a much respected server?
7 Comments
Sort by:
i
ixdon 10.11.21

Characters acting as a warehouse. This is fine

6y4 10.11.21

thanks

T
Torum. 10.11.21

6y4
Have you been on pg since 2006?

N
Nairon 10.11.21

Friends, I also want to start playing on the PG. Tell me on which torrent or resource you can download the required version of Diabla?

y
ya_RAQ 10.11.21

Nairon
server help section read

6y4 10.11.21

Torum.
YES, but only recently discovered this server for myself! the game was imbued with a straight forward, put the last patch, the glide wrapper 60fps in the game, the picture quality has improved.

ya_RAQ
I read the fact and the help, but did not find it - is it cheating to launch several heroes at the same time from the same ak and un, as it turned out, it is not

b> Nairon
I will not write about torrents, but I downloaded only the English version
there is an old one on 600MB disks images 1.07 need to patch it, but there is already a ready-made v1.14b, Digital Download

T
Torum. 10.11.21

6y4
Are you a troll?