3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cosmos115 10.11.21 02:25 pm

Patchwork does not open the door what to do? (Dark Souls 3)

help how to open the door went to him after he killed the deacons and so he does not open, but just says something and laughs
9 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 10.11.21

altair115 Nothing
. Didn't you try to read "something says"? So if he tried, he would understand that he would not open it. To get out, you can try (but not the fact) to look around. You may find another way out (but not a fact).

SpoilerAccording to such topics on the forum, I begin to understand how hardcore the game is.

L
Laidiger 10.11.21

Jump down and go around

S
Striker555 10.11.21

he won't open

R
Rooough 10.11.21

altair115
What's going on with people ... The way out is elementary, they don't want to think at all, you need to chew everything and put it in your mouth.

t
thelostkz 10.11.21

And where can you first meet him? He killed the deacons and returned back to the side of the Rosary, he was not found anywhere, he already used coal and was ported between locations ..

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Should open. This is a bug. Reinstall the game.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

thelostkz
He is in the tower in the temple of fire. And if you did not notice the ambush (like me :)), then he is in the temple itself at the top, next to the passage to the tower.

C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

that's an asshole, huh?

I
Ivanych 10.11.21

thelostkz
In the temple of fire, run to the tower of the keepers, ride the elevator up and down. Coal can not be eaten))