3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Stefanov 10.11.21 02:25 pm

Devil's settlement (Fallout 4)

People, there is such a settlement, Nordhagen Beach, southeast of Kaif City, so the settlers there do not issue a quest for help, as a result of which this settlement does not go under my patronage. Maybe someone knows how to get them to cooperate? These are all little things, of course, but this fucking settlement should belong to me!
11 Comments
Sort by:
44lok 10.11.21

Alexander
Stefanov Preston Garvey will give a quest in Nordhagen Beach.
My task was to clear the Kaif City and the settlement goes to the Minutemen.

V
Vasya80 10.11.21

Maybe Preston will give?) Vicky writes about three quests, he did not do it himself, only the supply from the BS. We must crawl separately and take a look. True, when I passed it for the first time, it seemed like they weren't there, I don't remember, I quickly ran through the plot.

P
Pepin3d 10.11.21

Preston gives a quest for this settlement. But, I recommend that you immediately shoot everyone who lives there.
You can of course decide peacefully if you don't care about the rudeness of the little dude and his parents))

A
Alexander Stefanov 10.11.21

Pepin3d
Well, because Preston does not give out the quest, I think I just have to kill them all.
PS It's a pity of course, but they asked for it themselves.

P
Pepin3d 10.11.21

Alexander Stefanov wrote:
PS It's a pity of course, but they themselves asked for
nothing to feel sorry for them idlers!))

N
Nikolai S 10.11.21

The task of joining this settlement is given by Preston, and then if you play for the BS, then you need to attach it to the Brotherhood. I had an absolutely crazy battle there to defend the settlement. Some ghouls who caused damage by 48 radiation by the GG were glad to see it, but They crashed the owner, called for support, the BS was pulled out of the pilot's cockpit, they also crashed, then the institute hunter was still nearby, it was not killed, but he was also constantly knocked out.

r
ripvango 10.11.21

And I was given a tip on them by atomic cats in their garage. And so it happens.

377885207 10.11.21

ripvango
Atomic cats seem to give a tip to another settlement
Spoilert where the head of the synth family is located nearby at the sewage treatment plant

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

377885207 wrote:
Atomic cats seem to give a tip to another settlement
Without any "like";) Cats are friends with Warwicks.
Nord-Hagen has nothing to do with them.
I did not have the same task when talking with the settlers themselves. The quest appeared while listening to the Minuteman "Radio Liberty". The super mutants kidnapped someone from the family, the emnip kidnapped his wife. Spas - joined

r
ripvango 10.11.21

Old_Nick
yes, sorry, wrong!

A
Alexander Stefanov 10.11.21

In general, my hand does not rise to them. I'll wait until Preston decides to give a tip.