3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Skorokhodov 10.11.21 02:25 pm

How many mittens are in the game (Dark Souls 3)

For how long I've been running, I've found weapons for everyone (bells, talismans, bows, staves, etc.). But I haven't found anything on the pyromancer. Is there only one initial glove on him?
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
GreatSif 10.11.21

Vlad Skorokhodov
The pyromancer's gauntlet is upgraded by Cornix from the Great Swamp in the Temple of Fire on the right of the blacksmith (in order for him to appear there he needs to be found from the beginning, you can find him in the cage in the Settlement of the Undead location. The cage itself is located on the top floor of the building from which they are bombarded with bombs , you can get there by jumping from the back of this building to the platform below)

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

Vlad Skorokhodov
yes

f
fedorkonyxov 10.11.21

Yes

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 10.11.21

GreatSif
yes this is what I know. I also asked that it should be improved with large fragments, but I don’t want to waste them in vain (in the event that I have better gloves). Okay, thank you all !!!

v
v-hlam 10.11.21

Vlad Skorokhodov
So far, he hasn't driven pyromancy,
but in the old parts, if you improve it to the limit, you could make another glove
and pump it again,
but it is much more powerful than the first

V

v-hlam
well, I don’t know already before +6, I pumped another one while it’s impossible to do it. Maybe at +10 there will be an opportunity)

w
wemadeFOX_moon 10.11.21

glove maximum +10 and that's it, at least on the first playthrough,

but in general I go through the game for the second time I took a pyromancer and by the middle of the game the bosses fall off two or three times faster than with a sword

V

wemadeFOX_moon
Well, at the expense of the bosses, I agree. Although the "Connoisseur of crystal enchantments" had to be picked with a sword. But at the expense of homeless people and mini bosses, not always everything is simple.