3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ashley33 10.11.21 02:25 pm

Character selection (Dark Souls 3)

I did not find a similar topic, so I will ask - who started with whom and why? Add. the question - who to start for a newbie, if I play DS for the first time, I tried the first one - I was killed by a deranged control (I play only keyboard + mouse), I erased it, I honestly tried the second, I played for three days, I threw it out of my nerves, well, I can't die on each mob for 5 once and then run after the corpse. Not that it was difficult, but damn it something is wrong. Who is there to start that would be easier and not thrown on the first day of the game?
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Ashley33
1. there was a similar topic, and more than one;
2. Take the knight, he is the fattest, for beginners - just right;
3. If the second seemed difficult to you, then the third and even more so;
4. Management may have become a little easier, but just as ugly;
5. If you really can't decide on the class, take a beggar - you yourself can make yourself whoever you want.

D
Dmitriy_XAN 10.11.21

Ashley33 wrote: I
tried the first one - it was killed by a deranged control (I play onli keyboard + mouse), I erased it, I honestly tried the second, I played for three days, I threw it out of my nerves, well, I can't die on each mob 5 times and then run after the corpse.
With this approach, it is better not to play DS at all, you will quit anyway))) And so the knight is the most optimal for the neophyte

V
VsynC 10.11.21

Ashley33
I also thought and asked 100 times, they say there is no DIFFERENCE, in fact you just choose the starting stats for yourself.
There is no such thing as in WOW or any other similar game of pieces from def. classes, with lvlup you yourself choose where to inject the stats.
At least take a magician, dress in full LATS, take a Bow, and pump Intel.
This is the essence))

V
VsynC 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
So I can't understand what is the problem with making the rules of management?
Or is it a joke of the DS in the fact that the combination would also be done by HARDCORE?
There would be no instead of 3 keys pressed together, to press one but separate.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

VsynC
They do not want to make a normal version, so they cut the port.

s
szloy 10.11.21

It didn't make sense to start at all if he dies from every mob in the second part! then here is what will happen, there is also a boss right away, I just want to tell you!

C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

everything there is sane control, everyone just got used to it, like in an assassin, 1 pressed the button - he killed everyone at once, you have to think, every action should be chosen correctly

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

Yes, adequate control, his konesh needs to be adjusted a little for himself, the only thing infuriates the display from the joystick in the PC version, such a trifle, but they do not want to do it. And about the fact that he died in 2 parts, I agree with the rest, do not bother with the 3 part, it is even worse. The mobs are even more twitchy and dangerous ... I started the first part, deleted it 3 times and didn't play it again, I deleted part 2 again 5, but I got it at 6 and got a taste for 500 hours ... All the same, DS should start a little more friendly, chtol the training is softer-) I understand hardcore, and I really like the game, but this hostility from the first minutes of the game of many players who could play it immediately repels

A
Ashley33 10.11.21

Thanks for the opinions, I will try to start, you never know it will be easier than in the second. I played the deluxe version of the second part, I don't remember the name, something about schoolboys - maybe it was more hardcore than just the second, because I saw a video with the passage of the moment on which I was sitting - the player did everything the same as me and did not measure at all, as if easy after hard. I'll start with a bollard, I'll be in a tin can of kachazzo, so that the table under the blows is like a pillar and does not die, for the last 20 years of gaming experience, the reaction is no longer the same as to jump and dodge ...

A
Ashley33 10.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
Buttons from the controller have pissed me off for a long time and firmly - is it really difficult to just replace the key mapping? This clearly reflects the contempt of the porters and the immense laziness. And in the second part - it was difficult for me not in the first cave, I dragged it without any problems, then some kind of village, I don't remember - all the rules, then the forest, the river - these are all the rules. Fed up further - some kind of castle, archers on each roof, then descent into the cellars of this castle - there I threw ...

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

Ashley33
it's not that it's difficult in the cave. Simply, the fact is that you start the game and then immediately curly control, then the inscriptions on the floor with the display of buttons from the controller, it is not clear what and where, of course, when you are already an experienced DS player, this is all familiar, but for beginners it is PPC. there are also mobs gnawing PPC, And there, with DLS, some incomprehensible swords with some kind of shit are poured into your inventory and you can't drag half of them! In the forest on the first packs, especially where you climb the stairs and the knight of Heida sleeps up to 30 times. In short, just some kind of PPC for an unprepared person. So I deleted it several times, and every time, in the face of something interesting, everyone praised it straight, then I started getting puffed up again in the same place until the knight Heid, then I started a new game and only then it started, then I figured out what was what and what with what it is eaten. And now I'm playing part 3 and there is a desire to play 1 DS, but I'm not sure if I will. It was just worth making a slightly more friendly start, there is more description at the start and that's it-)

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

Ashley33
although everyone says a knight, I haven't tried the konesh here, but the second part I was still able to properly master the magician for the first time, but here there are more mobile mobs and plus there is mana, so it seems to me that the magician should carry some katana with him or sword-)

M
MassChester87 10.11.21

Ashley33
Try to start playing pyromancer, at the beginning it is a little easier for them.

D
DenDi333 10.11.21

Ashley33
You shouldn't have thrown the first part, and the second would have passed dying much less, in the third part I generally die much less often.
I started as a knight, because hell knows how the developers scattered the sets around the game and in order not to spit and often die there is already a ready-made armor shield and sword and in this you can crawl to half the game, and there is already more variety. And about the deranged management - the first dark had to be slightly finished by throwing a couple of files into the game and the game merged with the mouseclave.

A
Ashley33 10.11.21

Yes, you are right, the game is not something that I wanted to drive in order to relieve fatigue and stress after a hard day's work ... The graphics are pleasant, the controls are jerky, but for some reason this default camera is too sharp. the entourage itself is not bad - graves, crypts, fog and all that ... For some reason, I have joystick buttons on the screen - I still don't understand what it means - to jump while running, press down and L ... well, I think, okay, we'll do without jump times norms. did not deign to write. Further - more - I didn't like that in order to block it a little to press and hold the block - you have to turn to face the attacker, from this, as it has long lost the habit, usually the Persian puts the block himself, just to be pressed. And then, in general, Ales - not only did the mobs respawn endlessly after the fire (he tried to pump a couple of lvl - something failed, although gold dripped), and then he reached the judge, so that in general creates abyshto, the block from him does not help, although I stand to face, it is also sharp as diarrhea - my eyes, tired after work, do not rest at all. In short, I died on it 2 times in a row - I think it's definitely not mine, I'm driving into something else. Although maybe later, on vacation, I liked the graphics, I like such RPGs, run around, farm mobs, clean dungeons, the difficulty would be removed in half, in recent years I quickly lose interest if I die more than once on 1 mob ... But this is all subjective.