3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BerkutArmageddon 10.11.21 02:25 pm

Weapon upgrades (Mass Effect 3)

Does it make sense to put a thermal imaging sight on the gun for the assistants who climb with me?
For example, will Garrus enjoy the tactical benefits of a thermal sight on an assault rifle?
And where can I first get a thermal imaging sight for sniper rifles?
11 Comments
Sort by:
d
djon2486 10.11.21

partners and so shoot in the smoke even without, they do not care. Here you can put the sight on an assault rifle (partners) gives accuracy

A
Alex_201633 10.11.21

Of course have! Companions are good at helping you in battle, and if you improve their weapons, then their help will be even more noticeable than before.

M
Mewel 10.11.21

I put everything on the line for them and I don’t worry.

T
Tank5553 10.11.21

partners and without any bells and whistles shoot from all guns like snipers, give each one a black widow or a typhoon and they put everyone in packs

S
Sidorovich12 10.11.21

If you look in the configs of the game, you can find out for yourself that for the NPC there is a cutoff of 1 cartridge per shot for any weapon.

E
Energy death 10.11.21

Sidorovich12
If you look in the configs of the game, you can find out for yourself that for the NPC there is a cutoff of 1 cartridge per shot for any weapon.
so he took it and ruined everything)

B
BerkutArmageddon 10.11.21

Sidorovich12
Well, this is unlikely ... I have Liara from the hurricane shoots in bursts.

S
Sidorovich12 10.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
Well, NPCs shoot in bursts of 1 shot.

l
lokkie 10.11.21

then you can find out for yourself that for the NPC there is a cut-off of 1 cartridge per shot for any weapon.
Garrus pounds three rounds from Fang, as expected. It's the same with the defender.

partners and without any bells and whistles shoot from all guns like snipers, give each a black widow
No, not like snipers. And not all snipers, all types of weapons can only be used by Shepard. The Black Widow can only be used by Shepard .. I don’t remember exactly, but it seems only he.
Heavy weapons for teammates reduce the recharge speed of their skills .. which is quite inconvenient on an expert and insanity.
With single-shot rifles, and heavy rifles and shotguns ... like Hoes, Claymore, Needle Thrower, etc, they shoot long and inaccurately.
In general, they are best at using what they have drawn in the pictures.
Garrus from the same Fang, which he has in the picture, figures better than from any assault rifle, even on moving targets.
It is not clear just what kind of unit Javik has in the picture. I have never seen such a game. There is a similar Asari shotgun, but that's not it.

B
BerkutArmageddon 10.11.21

lokkie
I have Garrus climbing with the Black Widow. Javik has a Protan emitter (not the best in
terms of performance characteristics ) Sidorovich12
My partners shoot far more than one cartridge: their delimitation by the number of shots - constant stay in shelters, and occasional peeping out of there.

S
Sidorovich12 10.11.21

BerkutArmageddon
I'm not talking about that. I mean that for the player the number of shots per minute is different for each weapon is indicated in the scripts of the game, and for the NPC the cutoff for 1 cartridge is a lot of shots. That is why it seems that they shoot quickly.