3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Meepys 10.11.21 02:27 pm

Well, not clear, too difficult (Dark Souls 3)

How many did not try, it still does not work, as I understand it is necessary to put a block with a shield, which has the skill of parrying, then you need to press ctrl at some point, but the question at what such moment, how many did not try, did not work, I I don't even know what the parry animation looks like. Who knows, please explain more clearly (without any complicated words) how this is done.
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dat_game_industry 10.11.21

If the shield is in your left hand, you press the strong attack button while swinging the weapon at the enemy. And if everything goes well, then the enemy will drop his hands, so to speak, and the corresponding sound will be played, after which you need to come close and press the attack button, a special animation will take place that will remove a large amount of health. With a buckler (or a target, and indeed any small shield), parrying is easier, because they forgive a little more than average shields.

O
Old_seemann 10.11.21

Dat_game_industry
In the first part, I ran with a shield with an emblem. He parried everything perfectly. Here they made it through one place. Had to give up parrying

z
zvelya 10.11.21

Keep the shield up (holding down the right mouse button), while swinging the enemy, press Shift, and then the left mouse button to strike

W
Went181 10.11.21

It is necessary to parry at the moment when the enemy's weapon moves in your direction, that is, not when he only swings, but at the moment the attack moves at you, not earlier and not later. In general, it is difficult to parry - do backstabs.

I
IKillGLaDOS 10.11.21

Meepys I already told you, I quote:
you, in short, fuck. even the guides won't help you, play without parrying.
but in general - during the enemy's attack, you press a strong blow with your left hand (well, or whatever shield you have there). by the animation you will see that he will wave his shield. if they hit you anyway, train. In general, I learned to parry on a pursuer, before that I played like that