3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frensis0024 10.11.21 02:27 pm

Estus Replenishment (Dark Souls 3)

I noticed such a thing that sometimes Estus itself replenishes during battles with mobs. ! Not by the fire! Can anyone explain the essence of its replenishment?
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21

frensis0024
If you wrote a message and appreciated it (so at least it was before)

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Own-Eagle
Replenishment of estus is definitely not for evaluating the message, since he himself did not write anything, but he is replenished from time to time for killing enemies. For invaders, a little estus is always replenished.

K
Kahran ramsus 10.11.21

Own-Eagle
Previously, it was refilled if someone dropped a bottle on the same lock.

A
AleXStein 10.11.21

KoranRazmus
even on pirates replenishes estus by itself. definitely doesn't depend on it

E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21

at_sagor
I was wrong, they just regenerated the hp

C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

what damn estimates, from some mobs just instead of showers or together there is a charge in a bottle with estus = I play offline, I don’t write sobsno messages and constantly every 5-10 mobs in the jar goes estus

c
callmegod 10.11.21

MB, is it dripping from the dead into an ash bottle with estus?
I myself noticed that, very rarely, a bottle is added.

V
Voronkov Alexander_ 10.11.21

I also noticed, but I still did not understand the algorithm for restoring the flasks. Estus is being restored both on-line and off-line. Therefore, I could not determine exactly why. If you go through the location relatively cleanly, practically without taking damage, and apply critical and special power attacks, then depending on the "fat content" of the mobs, the flasks can be replenished more often or less often.