3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FoCus-Real 10.11.21 02:27 pm

We urgently need to download the licensed game files via torrent! (Tom Clancy's The Division)

I can’t download it through yupley, because the Internet is weak and it’s going to swing for a long time ... And if I find where to download the game with the latest patch via torrent, then I’ll just go to the powerful wi-fi in the center and download it via torrent (application on the phone) and then I will throw it over the cord on the PC and the yupley will rewrite (how is this word spelled?)) DO NOT FREEZE! Just post a link where there is a game uploaded and patched to the latest version (LICENSE!) Or who has a game and a powerful Internet, if it's not difficult for you to fill it somewhere and give a link (impudent people in general))
15 Comments
Sort by:
W
WinChester 10.11.21

Urgently? Necessary? Download? License? Torrent? uh ... well, good luck.

F
FoCus-Real 10.11.21

WinChester Did
n't hear about steam rips?) They are created for people like me)

F
FoCus-Real 10.11.21

GHOST_0201
There is only steam (there is no Yuplei (((

x
xXHASLXx 10.11.21

Stupid schoolchildren)

G
Gerrarrd 10.11.21

I wonder since when has Uplay files been hashing? There was no such function in my life.

m
moonchild69 10.11.21

FoCus-Real
Only the very first version of the game, litsuha, with patches nowhere http://nnmclub.to/forum/viewtopic.php?t=994645

I
Ioannn 10.11.21

And the saddest thing is that now every second schoolchild is so illiterate ... where are we going ?!

M
Martin berri 10.11.21

Oh...

m
martin32 10.11.21

FoCus-Real
Ny you give !!! And what prevents you from downloading on free Wi-Fi))) at yubikov. You fill in something or specifically stupid. Sorry.

S
SinLaif 10.11.21

If the Internet is shit, why buy it at all, one more lager

F
FoCus-Real 10.11.21

moonchild69
Yes, I already understood (I download the 1st version and then I will download (

F
FoCus-Real 10.11.21

martin32
I 'm downloading on free Wi-Fi) Current via phone and torrent) Only computer and phone) Without nubuck I) And you can't download uplay games on your phone ... in general, everything is clear ... a lot of eaten-up schoolchildren (or stupid adults stunned .. .) who have an Internet for 1 gig and they do not know how people who have a small Internet get out ... Any person who understood me, who also had such problems and he also looked for torrents has already helped me ... ! Normal and adequate! Which really helped ... And you are so ... THE TOPIC IS CLOSED!

m
martin32 10.11.21

FoCus-Real
Kid! Where is he taking you? !!! Why be so nervous?

S
SinLaif 10.11.21

FoCus-Real
Lord, it's already 2016, even in private houses there is a fucking Rostelecom internet, and if you have such a shack that even Rostelecom is not there, buy a satellite one or we can 4ji. It's another matter if you are a 15-year-old schoolboy from the village of Ivanovo and your mother does not give you money for a normal Internet, but you are not able to save yourself

S
StarDNikolaevich 10.11.21

FoCus-Real wrote:
people who have a small Internet get out
, but you have not only a small Internet ... if you understand what.
PS I meant IQ, because there is a mistake in almost every word. I generally keep quiet about punctuation.