3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gVIRoRUS 10.11.21 02:27 pm

Where can I find the Great Shield? (Dark Souls 3)

They say a very cool shkmotka and with it you can defeat the soul of ashes.
14 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inzanagi 10.11.21

Is it called the Great Shield?

d
dcrow 10.11.21

gVIRoRUS
Soul of Ashes can be filled up with a good friend! (or friends)

I
Inzanagi 10.11.21

dcrow
Yes, it is not difficult to fill it up alone

d
dcrow 10.11.21

Inzanagi
But it's more fun with a friend, don't you agree?

I
Inzanagi 10.11.21

dcrow
This, yes, but one sadness, I don't really have anyone to play with, I have a friend, but he plays there himself, I don't want to interfere

V
Vladislav Zenin 10.11.21

Maybe the Dragonslayer's Great Shield? Resistance 74, worthy mage resist from everything, and so on. You can get it through the transposition, in exchange for the soul of the dragon slayer armor.

X
XrOnA666 10.11.21

gVIRoRUS Havel's
shield, a very cool thing. The resists for everything are 83, but he himself is incredibly heavy and the special ability is not very good, but he blocks what is needed. Today I'll see how he will lead himself on the Soul of ashes in NG +. There is also Yorm's shield, it is lighter, but the resists are worse, however, it significantly adds to the balance. Only, to be honest, I still do not understand what this balance gives.

D
Devilor 10.11.21

The Great Shield is Havel's shield.

M
Marty52 10.11.21

gVIRoRUS
I don't understand the question at all. The Great Shield is a Shield CLASS, not a specific item. Please specify what exactly you need.

D
Devilor 10.11.21

The man of the guides has read a lot, in many of them the Havel's shield is called the Great Shield. So the question popped up ... what kind of shield.

D
Devilor 10.11.21

And here is the answer and video.
Seth Havela and the Great Shield:

g
gVIRoRUS 10.11.21

Devilor
Woooot thanks !!!!

g
gVIRoRUS 10.11.21

Devilor
I have already flunked the last boss, but I’m still going through it’s still wondering what the GREAT SHIELD is. But thanks all the same !!!

D
Devilor 10.11.21

gVIRoRUS
Not at all)