3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wudi666 10.11.21 02:27 pm

Killed an NPC. (Dark Souls 3)

Good day, gamers.
Such a problem. I pass Dark Souls III keyboard + mouse. (pirate). It is not optimized for them at all. All tips are highlighted by the buttons of the gamepad. So: Communicating with the babeha in the temple of fire, who shakes the level, choosing the dialogue window with the mouse, accidentally hit her and killed her. What to do? That's all? Can't level up anymore or is there an opportunity to revive it? I went through almost the whole game, came to her with the accumulated souls in the hope of raising the level, and it did not work = D.
15 Comments
Sort by:
X
XCAL1BRUH 10.11.21

wudi666
She will resurrect after rebooting the location and will also apologize))

I
IshpYa 10.11.21

wudi666
All ... Kabzda to you! Only buying a licensed copy will save it! )

_
_Egorian_ 10.11.21

She can be reborn. So do not worry.

A
Alexander Borodin 10.11.21

alekszvorsk
lol

A
Alex_201633 10.11.21

Yes, it will respawn after restarting the game.

X
XCAL1BRUH 10.11.21

Alex_201633
Enough restarting the location. Type of transfer from a temple to a temple fire using a bone.

A
Alex_201633 10.11.21

alekszvorsk
It is also possible, I do not argue.

B
Bolshebnik 10.11.21

Well to go nuts. And what is the drop from her? And in other souls rocking chairs resurfaced?

L
LordGostelian 10.11.21

IshpYa
if that smart guy has problems with management both on licenses and on pirates, so do not need to here, alas, but they screwed up with the port again, like in previous times!

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 10.11.21

Bolshebnik
In previous souls, NPCs did not resurrect any.

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Bolshebnik
does not have a drop here. no shower from her. she is cut for one single reason, which I will not say because this is a spoiler
Spoilerbecause this is not a real keeper of fire, but just her doll. You will see the real one only at the end of the game under certain conditions.
Spoiler you will need to go to the dark temple of fire and find the eyes of the keeper there. Give them back, and at the end of the game you will be able to summon the keeper to get a different ending. after receiving the eyes, she says, they say you can kill me and I will appear, as it was before, do not worry

I
IshpYa 10.11.21

LordGostelian
What are you bombing, flammable?) Or do you not understand sarcasm? And I do not understand your statement in my direction. Did I really say something about Claudia or the port? I was just kidding about the spiral copy of the game. And here you are throwing: "problems with management both on licenses and on pirates, alas, they screwed up with the port again, just like in previous times!" : /

L
LordGostelian 10.11.21

IshpYa
First, I do not like you said, I don’t "bomb", and second - a joke about a pirated copy is not appropriate. It is better to help the person with the answer and not write empty jokes. (And yes, if that if you are so stupid, then you need to write either in quotes or otherwise denote, alas, I'm not a medium to understand that you wrote sarcasm or not)

And I can not write anything in support of the author of the topic, since I have never encountered such a problem ...

I
IshpYa 10.11.21

LordGostelian
Ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha. Hahaha. Dude. You made my day.

S
Sxeman 10.11.21

It's OK. If she had the "Eyes of the Keeper", they would have fallen out, but no more.