3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jay c 10.11.21 02:28 pm

New patch (Hitman (2016))

The new patch doubles the download speed and adds other bugs, for example, some achievements have disappeared, background music, sounds, speech, scripts (not everywhere, of course).
For example - I had all the achievements in Paris in a vampire costume knocked out, respectively, after completing the last achievement, the master vampire achievement was given, after the patch it was gone, but others remained, in training the same crap, knocked out several achievements for the mission, part of these have been activated, others have not. Some background sounds have disappeared, it seems that the hitman has become half deaf, and so on.
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleksandrMakeev 10.11.21

Bylin, it's a pity there is no such game, and the computer is old

J
Jay c 10.11.21

strelok312
I don’t know I didn’t measure the FPS, but the download was really instantaneous. I hope they will either fix it, or they will finish the new patch for tomorrow's release of the second episode, otherwise it will be really dumb to play a glitch.

J
Jay c 10.11.21

In general, I solved the problem simply by replaying the level and completing any of the tests on the vampire. Achievement master vampire was given, now everything)) But this is a real glitch.