3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavloalex 10.11.21 02:28 pm

Humanity in the game (Dark Souls 3)

I played in the previous parts, everything was clear at the expense of humanity, here it was "not quite" ...
I did not understand how the character changes his appearance (if there are too many deaths?), And how to restore it?
Is there anything analogous to humanity in the game?
So I understand that the less like a person, the fewer options for seeing the signs of appeal, or things that are not connected?
I run in the local swamps, there are no calls at all ... only hints.
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 10.11.21

pavloalex
there is no humanity. only a "lord of fire" form when eating coal. only with coal do you see the calls

p
pavloalex 10.11.21

AleXStein
... what if you don't eat it? How would I get by with healing / spells?
Those. does the form become human again after ingestion of coal? Does the call also affect? And if you just treat yourself without making yourself look like a zombie, will there be problems with the call?

f
fedorkonyxov 10.11.21

well, you can not eat, but still at the death of MAX. lvl. health will decrease and you will not see calls (although you will not look hollow. You can become hollow by increasing the level of the pilgrim as far as I remember)

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

pavloalex
Humanity is lost when you take free levels from the pilgrim. There is a counter from 0 to 99. Each death fills the counter for the number of levels you received up to 5max. You can reset the counter near the statue in the undead settlement, buy the volume (I don't remember her name) from the aunt in the temple who appears next to the spilinrim after his death and from the keeper of the fire forever for a large number of souls. But that’s how you screw up the good ending.

M
Marty52 10.11.21

pavloalex
You can remove the cavity from the character only with the stone of purification, which Yuri sells in the temple of fire, or you can cleanse the devastation at Velka in the sewers of the undead settlement. But as you die, you will turn into a hollow again. To heal this altogether (remove the dark mark), the keeper in the temple of fire must have a corresponding option in the dialogue window. For this option to appear, you must find the soul of the guardian of fire in the tower of the temple of fire. The cavity does not affect the call signs in any way. You must use coal to see them.

B
Brotello 10.11.21

With the call of the bosses, boring bro, go to solych and fight. I haven't called for help yet, I was tempted. And you can regain your human appearance in the canal, in the village of zombies, there is still a hamster sitting in the fog, a statue for souls will remove the devastation.

p
pavloalex 10.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
Moment ... not quite understood how Not to screw up a good ending? and at the expense of the pilgrim I did not understand: he raises free levels as many times as I died (but not more than 5 levels). Those. can he raise the levels, and then rush to the statue in the sewer, or what?

p
pavloalex 10.11.21

Marty52
Charcoal increases maximum health forever, or only to death (in the description to death, sort of like ...)? How much does it increase, by the way?

M
Marty52 10.11.21

pavloalex
Increases 1.3 times. After death, this growth disappears, and you need to use new coal. In short, a complete analogue of humanity in general terms.

p
pavloalex 10.11.21

Brotello
As it is so far it is, but I do not understand you sincerely.
It's like playing pirate without an Internet: without inscriptions and tips: why should you spoil something for yourself?
So all alone you do not know what and where, but how ...
It is the network component in Dark that captivates, together with everything else.

p
pavloalex 10.11.21

Marty52
Only humanity makes a hollow person + full health, but here coal gives only health, or did I not understand something?

s
s1ash3r 10.11.21

coal = humanity. the question is closed

M
Marty52 10.11.21

pavloalex
Health, the ability to see the signs of the call, the ability to fight phantoms-NPC. Look like that's it.

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

pavloalex
there are several endings, if you are interested, then google, paint a lot,
and here is one of the conditions for the ending on achiv, you should not be treated by the keeper

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

pavloalex
Especially for you, everything on the shelves.
There are two key states in the game:
1. Normal state: cannot be invaded; summoning a kind or insane phantom can only be done with the help of the "find instructions" miracle.
2. Ignited state: aggressive phantoms may invade; any type of phantom can be summoned; health bonus of 40%; the death of the character, transfers him to his normal state.

Also in the game there is an indicator of "emptiness", it can be obtained by having dark marks with you:
1. Each death of the protagonist increases the rate of emptiness equal to the number of dark marks the character has;
2. The higher the level of emptiness, the more the main character looks like a dried-up corpse;
3. The higher the level of devastation, the greater the bonus from quenching with a devastated gem (I have not personally checked this item);
4. When devastation reaches a certain indicator (which one I do not know), at death the character immediately loses all his accumulated souls without the possibility of returning them (this item has not been personally checked);
5. The level of devastation is reset in two ways: the statue of Velka, which is located in the location "Settlement of the Undead" or with the help of the item "Stone of Purification", which can be bought from Yuri from Londor or from the maid at the temple (for this she needs to bring the "Ashes of the Devastated" ), you can also find a couple of pieces.

Now about the dark marks themselves:
1. There can be a maximum of eight of them: the first five we get when Yoel from Londor "frees" your true power, the other three after the wedding ceremony (I don't remember her name there);
2. The number of dark marks affects the effectiveness of dark pyromancy (so far I personally checked the "black fiery sphere" on pyromancy - indeed, the damage grows from their number);
3. You can get rid of them for the entire circle of passage with the help of the Keeper of Fire, for this she needs to give the item "Soul of the Keeper of Fire";
4. Only in the presence of all eight dark marks can you get the so-called good ending and the achievement "Usurpation of Fire".

p
pavloalex 10.11.21

at_sagor
Thanks, everything is clear. In general, Fromy Malik replayed some moments, and the experience of the first parts did not help to understand what's what.
It was interesting to do, there is a real RPG e-nt, i.e. roleplaying the character.