3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Meepys 10.11.21 02:28 pm

Astor Spear (Demon Soul) (Dark Souls 3)

I made an Astor spear, but I didn't want to get into the wiki, I just liked the look of this weapon, who knows, please tell me, will this weapon normally enter the location of the victim's path and more?
7 Comments
Sort by:
f
fedorkonyxov 10.11.21

on the way of victims, it seems that most opponents have immunity to poison (if I am not mistaken)

and so not bad

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

Meepys
In this game, any weapon is normal. In general, you are an interesting comrade, you are too lazy to go to the wiki to read, but not too lazy to create a topic on the forum and wait for an answer

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

And it's not easier to play what you like. Or do you always go to the wiki before putting on the fluff?)

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig
Well, if, for example, you do not have a choice of several swords with the same movset, then on the wiki you can see what and how enchant to choose a more optimal option

M
Meepys 10.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
The wiki does not say whether this weapon is effective at the initial stage of the game or not.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
It's easier to choose the one that you like more externally. And a couple of damage units do not solve :)

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig
I agree with you, but nevertheless the wiki will not be harmful_) after all, there is not always something that you like more visually)