3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya Kostur 10.11.21 02:28 pm

Crash and strange error with Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, I'm on my laptop (powerful enough for me, in a simple way Assassin's Creed Unity and Fallout 4 passed without lags, I'm talking about these of the latest games) BUT I ran into a problem launching Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Launched it seemed to be without problems, the initial videos passed without lags and other things, in the interface (in the main menu of the game) the mouse cursor went very well, did not slow down, all movement and music also did not hang, but after I started playing, I walked a few meters (in the game I went to the balcony) after hearing Geralt's words about how beautifully I was thrown out of the game and such an alert popped up or what else it could be called (see photo) well, in other words, such is the problem, how to fix it and is it possible.

But one more thing, I tried to update the drivers for the video card, the attempt failed, something went wrong there, I took the driver rollback and after the rollback the Witcher started, so I went to trainerovkis Vesimir at a frequency of 14 FPS and left, the next day restarting the error occurred again.
Thank you very much for your attention, and please ask for help in solving this problem.

38 Comments
Sort by:
X
XoJloD 10.11.21

try a clean install

K
Kostya Kostur 10.11.21

XoJloD
Sorry, but can you explain how this is a clean install?

m
m_roma 10.11.21

turn off the economical power supply, I had it online with the nonwinter, set it to high performance and everything went

X
XoJloD 10.11.21

Kostya Kostur
download the driver for your vidyuhi on nvidia.ru and during installation select custom installation by clicking on the next selection will appear which components you want to install and just below there will be an item "perform a clean installation" check the box and that's it

B
Boogie-man 10.11.21

Well, since the computer did not want to install the driver from offsite, it is obvious that somewhere the problem is in the computer. You solve it, and then the game will not crash. I would have passed Windows to begin with, and if the problem persists, then perhaps iron.

A
Assassins11148 10.11.21

After such an error, my video card burned out. Tire. I had to give for repairs

K
Kostya Kostur 10.11.21

Roman Medved

so what exactly is there to take? or is it not here?

K
Kostya Kostur 10.11.21

Assassins11148
Oh ....... Wow, so you need to enter the service there to ask around

X
XoJloD 10.11.21

Has Kostya Kostur been
cleaning it for a long time?

X
XoJloD 10.11.21

Kostya Kostur
download msi afterberner and look at its instructions on how to enable the display of temperature readings in the game

K
Kostya Kostur 10.11.21

Boogie___man
Well, he kind of put it, is it 920M?

But like I put it and it popped up and some games did not start. Like it was necessary to download NET. well, and in the video adapters there was no longer this N16V-GM a another video card 920M was written, it seems to me that after the update it should have been used and will not change just like the newest version

(through the properties - updates write that the update is not required)

K
Kostya Kostur 10.11.21

XoJloD Note
? Well, from the day of purchase, no. (bought it somewhere six months ago)

X
XoJloD 10.11.21

Kostya Kostur
clean it if there is no guarantee then you can clean it yourself

X
XoJloD 10.11.21

Kostya Kostur
did a clean install ??

K
Kostya Kostur 10.11.21

XoJloD
No, I didn't, I don't know which model my video is 920M or MX, etc.

X
XoJloD 10.11.21

Kostya Kostur
download GPU-Z and see what kind of vidyuhi model you have

A
Andrey210388 10.11.21

Pseudochomozoid
Are you moderate in this?

A
Andrey210388 10.11.21

I, for example, no.

w
websot 10.11.21

XoJloD
if there is CCleaner, then there you can also find out the processor and video card

H
HannibaI_Lecter 10.11.21

Write to CD Project RED