3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Legendarniu 10.11.21 02:28 pm

Crash Tarah or Two Swords (Gothic 3)

People tell me what is better to walk with the halberd "Crash Tarah" damage 210 sharpened or two of which nebut swords? And with what is it better to cut all sorts of animals?
20 Comments
Sort by:
КaiN 10.11.21

take better 2 swords

S
Stanly ii 10.11.21

Beasts with Crash - but for me to walk with him is cheating. So, it is better with the swords of the Mstera, great swords, katanas. Moreover, two katanas and two swords of the master (they are much longer) can only be obtained with patch 1.6

T
Tekken [zazio] 10.11.21

Stanly II disagrees. Are you saying that walking a pumped magician is also cheating? because it is even easier for them to wet everyone than "crash with a tarakh"

S
Scorpiоn 10.11.21

My choice is one-handed + shield.
Well, this huge ax does not go GG, and that's it ...

T
Tekken [zazio] 10.11.21

scorpio, well, here we are not talking about beauty, here the main thing is figurativeness.

S
Stanly ii 10.11.21

Yes, too. It's just so easy to wet everyone by drinking one bottle and reading the signs - then it's boring. But, if I myself, honestly spent, got experience points - then it will do :) I often used Crash Tarah in Nordmar, and always with Trolls - well, I'm not interested in chopping meat bugs with a hefty orc bandura - I have it as a last resort (a crowd of trolls, dragon, cleaning Geldern). Crash Tarah is beautiful, you just need to choose the style, and the northern style suits him - there the axes are respected and appreciated and they can be understood. But skill with one-handed and short ones also needs to be honed, otherwise you will not become a master of the game. It was so cool to overwhelm the undead crowd with them like a whirlwind without getting a scratch and then destroy the undead priest with the spell. Crash Tarah is four strokes = the solution to all problems. And I began to love the skill in G3.
Of course, I used Crash with a bunch of ogres, but I also tested the master's swords, it turned out - just super! :)

S
Scorpiоn 10.11.21

the main thing here is figurativeness
Yes, in terms of efficiency it is certainly a thing ...

to fill up a crowd of undead with them, like a whirlwind, without getting a scratch
This is if the endurance is at the proper level. Otherwise, the "whirlwind" ends quickly)

S
Sara connor 10.11.21

Whatever they say, but my choice is Crash Tarah! Well, I don't want to kill all the Water Mages because of some two swords !! I will not be there and will not!

T
Tekken [zazio] 10.11.21

Sara Connor +1. And I am of the same opinion

p
paladin of light 10.11.21

take 2 swords. requires less strength and you will hit faster.

G
GTAman 10.11.21

2 swords. They look cooler, which means they are more powerful in battle.

E
Eoghan 10.11.21

At first I walked with this Tarakh, but he quickly gets bored, and he drags along the ground ugly.
Then I had a pen - to walk with a scythe. I imprisoned her, blessed her ... Moreover, if the strength is at a sufficiently high level, then at least a club is effective there =)
Now I walk with a druidic staff, in a druid's costume, and ... something has moved away from the topic. For me, it's better than 2 swords

F
Fiorgal 10.11.21

Crash Tarah is insanely the most effective and powerful weapon.
- 320-experience and you have it, and then ... the game loses its meaning. Here is a pack of Hungarian orcs running, near the 1st forest, Tnits, stand up in a semicircle (there is no place), a spectacular Combo swing (forward + blow) with a turn, and the pack will rise from the ground with a third of lives ...
Two swords-105 wholesale and you are average fighter about two swords. Although the crown swing is not often obtained (which is like a presentation for enemies, before a battle), two medium blades at this speed with a good call are a formidable weapon ...
Better two swords, BUT WHO REACHES TO LEVEL 79-80 ALMOST EVERYTHING IS AVAILABLE, WHAT IS IN THE GAME (IF IT IS GOOD TO EAT PLANTS AND SPEND WHOLESALE) ///

O
Oleron 10.11.21

The main thing here is to decide what is more important for you: the maximum effect or playing the role of a master swordsman.
Crash Tarash (at least that's what I call it) is UNCONDITIONALLY more effective than anything else (if you forget about magic).
Of course, 2 swords are very fast, and because of this they give a very good effect. I don’t remember: the master of 2 swords can interrupt the series of attacks of the boar or not (in the patched versions this miracle beast seems to be weaker, but now I only have an old pirate, where this animal is just reactive =)). If yes, then this is also a good plus =) But the damage and length of Tarash (in my opinion, this bandura is 2-3 heads "higher" than GG and therefore looks awkward) - it's just f * ck to all enemies, even if they have 2 swords at least 10 =)))

O
OgentFisher 10.11.21

No one will even come with a container :)))

I
Inquvi 10.11.21

swords rule. tarah - orcish weapon, let the orcs walk with it

F
FireAdds 10.11.21

The crashes are strong!
You can become a REAL MONSTER by learning at least level 2 heavy weapons + varrok

z
zxmishazx 10.11.21

it's not the same for everybody

D
Dragon danny 10.11.21

Better take not two swords or Crash Tarah, but take the Morning Star ogre! Damage 250.

S
SpyHero 10.11.21

If you don't like Crash Tarah by sight, then you can take Crash Irmak as an option, the one that is given in Silden on the quest, he is like a halberd in appearance