3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blink182182 10.11.21 02:29 pm

Invasion of other worlds with cheats (Dark Souls 3)

Hello everybody! just wondering! on pc in ds3 there are cheats, for example, if you play with cheats, another player rushes in to you, it turns out that you will win 100% if you cheat for immortality? and you can also invade with cheats? just wondering.
25 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21

blink182182
You will be banned, so don't you dare. Even offline there is a chance of being banned

I
Inzanagi 10.11.21

blink182182
You will win, of course, but 99% that after you will be banned, and 1% that you will be banned on the next opponent, or the next day

f
fedorkonyxov 10.11.21

I don't know how in ds3, but in the 2nd every 3rd enemy who invaded my world was a cheater = P

S
Shadowarm 10.11.21

Everything is under control, he just wonders

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

Krampus3k
Sherlock damn 😊 took the kid burned 😅

T
Toxa95 10.11.21

Lol, you can't always win with an immortality cheat. I've seen videos where such cheaters were thrown into the abyss.

I
Inzanagi 10.11.21

blink182182
If you meet, a cheater, honestly his Steam account, on every site in which at least somehow a dark is mentioned, will be known, with the prefix cheatyuga. I myself downloaded this trainer, that's just, I used it, for useful purposes, for other players, the wiki helped fill out (100% drop, supplemented articles about the covenants)

A
Apokalipsis113 10.11.21

Toxa95 I
've seen videos where such cheaters were thrown into the abyss.
Classic ds since the days of gfwl.

J
JUnnAmmED 10.11.21

Inzanagi
This is not an excuse. You have already used cheats

I
Inzanagi 10.11.21

JUnnAmmED
I do not excuse myself, I used cheats, and even more so my Steam account is on this site, the nickname in the game is the same.

I
Inzanagi 10.11.21

JUnnAmmED
Yes, and if I was afraid that they would burn me, I would not write on this forum, let alone say that I used them

P
Pavel Tambov 10.11.21

Cheats can be used on pirates, for example, to complete quests or check builds. But do not try to use it as incentive.
They say that every 2nd invading cheater. Only I will say the opposite, who at least somehow used the cheat in the incentive, got on the Shadow server.
And those who invaded with cheats ended up on the shadow server the next day, and there are no exceptions. Mb it will seem to you that you were not given a ban, tk. You will see the inscriptions and calls, but you will spend the rest of your time with the same chitakas like you.
If you still don't understand what a Shadow server is, google it. It will be helpful. I think you will understand that for the sake of 1 time ganking with a cheat will be expensive.

Immediately I say yes I downloaded the cheat and I repent. But I went through the pirate 2 times without a cheat and to see all the quests, endings, on ng +++ I already used a speedhack. 3 times without online, I'm already tired of running, and there is no time.
Back in dc1, many used cheats on pirates for builds. This is the best way to quickly test a build.

V
Vladislav Zenin 10.11.21

For this, the account will be banned and the online entry is ordered. And of course you can, but in hell for such a separate boiler

u
usus 10.11.21

Whosyourdaddy and away we go

s
s1ash3r 10.11.21

Lord, cheats in ds uses the last crooked gay, okstis

I
Ioannn 10.11.21

Don't listen to anyone, dude ... use, use cheats ... so that you are immediately banned and that people like you no longer spoil the life of normal players. And you will all sit in the same bathhouse until you burn out ... there you go).

K
K0nsul 10.11.21

I will just mention that you can very easily get out of the ban in a couple of minutes, but, of course, I will not tell you about it)

b
bobovich1 10.11.21

yes they lie, all use cheats ..... you don’t get banned ....)))) but still nothing is nicer and more fun to invade the three of us and one otmudokhat)))

b
blink182182 10.11.21

Ioannn are
you lalka? people like you screwed up the game lol !!!!! I do not use cheats in ds3 I am INTERESTED what will happen if a cheat! READ Learn lalka.

For the answers of the Union of Right Forces! but -19 that's notably bombed)

I
Ioannn 10.11.21

blink182182
Go tell your grandmother fairy tales! Minus 19 got for cheating. Go learn it yourself, a student, there is no such word lalka and lol. And the sentence begins with a capital letter ... although who am I rubbing it in ?!