3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toxa95 10.11.21 02:29 pm

Dragon on Lothric's Wall (Dark Souls 3)

Sits puffing there, you know. I wanted to smoke it from there, took all the wooden arrows from my grandmother in the temple, found a convenient place for the dragon to burn the knight with resentment that it wouldn’t reach me, but tupanul, used up all the arrows, and took off 2 thirds of the dragon’s health in total. And now the question is, where to find more arrows at the beginning of the game, or how is it more convenient to fill it up later?
23 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexzet3 10.11.21

but you can kill him altogether?

C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

like all such bosses from the very first DS - you buy a couple of armfuls of arrows, take a bow and fuck a couple of minutes from an ambush = just like a tetrahedron

C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

still in the smoldering lake. where there is a giant triple crossbow, there will be a hefty worm, which shuffles with electricity, in the same way

T
Toxa95 10.11.21

alexzet3
Sanya Pshonkin
Well, damn it, it means that I did not have a couple of arrows to stir up everything! = (
Where else can I find / buy them?

A
Arthur Stein 10.11.21

If you then reach that bastion that the dragon was looking at, then you can find a good two-handed man.

T
Toxa95 10.11.21

Arthur Stein
Have you watched? Is this where he still burns a bunch of local zombies?

B
BoB_Er 10.11.21

Toxa95
It does not give anything special just a titanite piece. And it is better to aim at the "armpit" there will be the most damage.

S
Starkin 10.11.21

Toxa95
in the Temple of Fire from the grandmother that the ashes ask for

T
Toxa95 10.11.21

Zhenya 1981
Duck the problem is that I bought arrows from her, there are 5 left and they are not updated anymore.

T
Toxa95 10.11.21

BoB_Er
Well, yes, it just gets in the way. It is a pity that he flies away, in the beta version, when he was dying there they gave quite a lot of souls, about 30 thousand, like.

_
_NS_ 10.11.21

It just flies away. I drove him from the spot, but I don’t know how to kill him.

B
BoB_Er 10.11.21

Toxa95
30k souls - it hurts bold to start the game) But a piece of titanite is not a very good reward = (

R
RedFleecer 10.11.21

Do not kill this dragon! I killed (wet when the loka is completely finished) I killed him with arrows at the beginning and each time I had to make my way through the crowd of enemies myself (((

A
AleXStein 10.11.21

_Y_
he flies away. but towards the end of the game there will be two of them sitting on the lock. as I understand it, this is the very first and second new, white

A
Antonius2320 10.11.21

Toxa95
I shot the Long Bow with super hits (shot 40-50). and he f *** ing

A
Arthur Stein 10.11.21

Toxa95
Yes, there will be a sword in the farthest corner of the site.

S
Starkin 10.11.21

Toxa95
they cost 5 souls and not (5 pieces left) I took 99 pieces for myself and they do not end

E
Elisiie 10.11.21

80-90 arrows, fire the first one, wait until you raise the wing and fire the second one into your armpits. She damages 40-50

S
Starkin 10.11.21

Toxa95
or save the thief from the cage in this lock, then he will appear in the Temple of Fire, then he also sells arrows

n
nait123321 10.11.21

Guys, don't be stupid)
Take a big bow (from which they smack at you in Anor Londo) and buy big arrows (don't waste your souls on thunderous ones, I thought they would inflict a lot of damage, since in 1 DS it was said that the weak point of dragons is lightning , but in fact the damage was even less, although arrows are more expensive). This is how I killed all the dragons in Lothric.
The very name of the weapon: [Vesh] Dragonslayer speaks for itself)