3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
informator59 10.11.21 02:29 pm

Boss bug Pontiff Sullivan (Dark Souls 3)

Good afternoon everyone. Today in the internet I came across a video where a bug is used to destroy the boss. In this regard, the question is: has anyone tried to use it and how to call it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
LeXXInc 10.11.21

and the video to throw off or a way to describe not?

V
VsynC 10.11.21

informator59
I must say right away that this is a lightweight version.
Since the boss does little damage.

L
LeXXInc 10.11.21

The boss generally behaves inadequately, as with a bad connection when you run in a cooperative. Look at any other vidos on the pipe on it, he waves his swords much more actively =)
In 3 parts, it became very bad with this, it happens that when there is absolutely no connection, the boss stupidly stands still and does not react at all

i
informator59 10.11.21

LeXXInc
The fact of the matter is that my boss is extremely active. And since I'm a noob in DS, and I don't have much experience, I can't go through it. Although the bosses before him passed quite easily. Therefore, I wanted to use this bug.

d
dcrow 10.11.21

This is not a bug! The dude just uses the ring with an invisible roll, and in this case, the damage does not sweep! (Well, or I'm still wrong)

A
Awesome bro 10.11.21

dcrow
Rather, the boss loses its target.

L
LeXXInc 10.11.21

dcrow
you at least finished the video?

i
informator59 10.11.21

This Pontiff has just passed. I was miraculously lucky that the boss still got into a bug)

V
Vladislav Zenin 10.11.21

I will explain. It happens that in the second stage, a copy of the boss, when planning down, falls through the textures. And the boss himself always repeats the movements for the copy with a negligible delay. In view of this, the boss just starts to blunt and stand still. Artificially, this bug does not seem to be caused, but there is a chance of such an event