3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Berillium 10.11.21 02:29 pm

2 bosses are already resting (Dark Souls 3)

Class: pyromancer, I pump dexterity for light swords, sabers, axes, I also pump the power of fire and spells of a sorcerer (intelligence, scholarship, faith). I don't play as often as I would like (no time), until I passed only the first boss and the second -
Spoiler tree, I suffered a little with it, I won it 5 times, the main thing is to understand the tactics, dodge and take your time.
All three parts were played with mixed characteristics, namely - dexterity, and magic, so that you could wave your sword and save yourself with spells when it got hot. The bow is also very necessary ...
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tracked 10.11.21

All bosses lie in 29 hours

D
Devill666 10.11.21

so. and what do you want to tell us? why did you write all this here?

P
Polololon 10.11.21

Finally muzhig. Now they drank a Temke for each killed mob. We're soooo interesting ...

C
Crab4ihun 10.11.21

why did I read this o.o

u
urist666 10.11.21

How was your morning?

S
Shock Burst 10.11.21

Found something to brag about! By the way, many have already completed the game, and you have already completed 2 bosses

L
Laidiger 10.11.21

Berillium
Ahahah) Thank you for sharing with us) Very informative) Tell everyone how you will kill the third boss)

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

a friend here can lead a diary on his travels-) he even threw out the spoiler =)))) and you minus him in shit =))))

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Dominance of noobs. They are already keeping a diary.