3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
skyll313 10.11.21 02:29 pm

Weapons for farming and pvp (Dark Souls 3)

Tell me the rules to fluff. And then I ran with a giant sword. I'm tired of it and in pvp it is very slow.
add screenshots if possible
17 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 10.11.21

I run with a sword fuume in pvp. I got used to the movset pretty quickly

s
skyll313 10.11.21

gloccc
can screen

g
gloccc 10.11.21

skyll313
Here is the video

M
Marty52 10.11.21

skyll313
Nobody will tell you which is BEST. Well, there is no imbo-weapon in this series of games. Everyone runs with what they like. Try everything and draw conclusions yourself.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

The best cannon is the sword of darkness. He seems to be even the only one who gives an S grade when hardened.
However, it is not interesting to play with imba.

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig
What-what does he give? This is what it needs to be hardened to get the "S"? And he's not the only one.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Marty52
S-scale when hardened. A habit from the line ...
When quenching on a crystal, for example.
In general, there is a temka on reddit, everything is already sorted out in the exel tables :)

M
Marty52 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig
S-scale when hardened. A habit from the line ...
Yes, there are no complaints about this at all.

When quenched on a crystal, for example.
This is of little use. Will you use the sword of darkness as a mage? For the S-scale comes from the inta with such hardening. The most optimal hardening of the sword of darkness (playing as a power / dexterous / quality build) is "Exquisite". Scale from strength / dexterity will be B / B. And there will be the greatest damage among straight swords.

In general, there is a temka on reddit, everything is already sorted out in the exel tables :)
Yes, and everything is available on the wiki. I'm used to looking there.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Marty52
Marty52 wrote:
Will you use the sword of darkness while playing as a mage?
Why not? All the same, adequate weapons for the magician and pyromancer were not delivered. The magician has a rapier, a munsword and ... it seems like nothing else is normal.
Pyromancer doesn't have many fire weapons either. It is mostly heavy and strong, and speed casts require dexterity.

D
Devill666 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig
what is the point of playing as a magician, if you pick up a cold weapon. I do not understand. there should not be a huge variety, just 2-3 pieces of iron are enough

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Devill666
The fact that endless poo-pew quickly gets boring, opponents are extremely fond of closing the distance, and, finally, clean classes do not live well.
What the magician will do in the archive, where everyone has magic resists. You can't get enough mana for everyone.
And the pyromancer in izalite is not very good at all. There are even enemies immune to fire.

All the same, there should be a drin. And preferably interesting. For a pyromancer, I don't see any suitable weapon at all. There is only a whip, but you’ll get to it for now ... And in pve it is not very good either.

L
LightoFF 10.11.21

skyll313 I
mainly use a black knight's ax or machete yorma (ng + 6) for pvp, a drying pole, estok, halberds, pikes for pvp.

d
dimka2205 10.11.21

Guys help me out. When I take the irithyll sword, it’s impossible to use this item effectively with its current characteristics. How to fix it? Thank you.

A
Apokalipsis113 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig
All the same, adequate weapons for the magician and pyromancer were not delivered. The magician has a rapier, a munsword and ... it seems like nothing else is normal.
Pyromancer doesn't have many fire weapons either. It is mostly heavy and strong, and speed casts require dexterity.
This is how the wizards are given the swift magic blade of Farron and the two-handed sword of souls. If it should be very good to use them through the cleric's candelabrum (I took the scroll myself by the soul, but it would be better to use the candelabrum ...), I myself use them through the witch's branch for speed - quite good in some situations. In addition, magicians generally need weapons of a non-basic type of magic, in case of cuts from the enemy. It's simple with fizukha: he took a drin, a pot on his head and forward. With magic, a lot rests against cuts, it feels like 3 parts of cuts for magic in the spirit of additions as in the second. So a crude weapon is much more practical.

Well, if you remember that the topic of the starter farm is up to you, then the rapier for magic will go quite well for the same pyromancer - one fig INT / VER must be pumped in, so why not use it. Plus an alternative damage type.

In addition, now there is no adaptability: passive cuts for magic are highly dependent on the victim's build, since they are all now spread over different stats. Therefore, having damage from different sources in the assortment is also relevant in pvp.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Apokalipsis113
Well, if you think so, then it is better to use ordinary weapons and enchant them with a spell. Because I tested on the same mages in the archive - and this combination gave the highest damage. You can, of course, make it exquisite or rude, but I don't see the point in pumping lvk and strength above the minimum required for gear. On 20.

Candelabrum did not try, tk. I spent my soul in the wrong place ...
But Farron's blade did not impress him at all. On slaves in the archive with the staff of the court magician +10 and 46 inta - 70 damage per hit. With rings - 120 somewhere. And low stopping effect.
The same katana with enchantment - does 400 damage each ... And does not require mana.

A
Apokalipsis113 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig
And Farron's blade was not at all impressed.
Well, if used with the staff of Izalith, it turns out to be a fucking swivel in area. I don't even know of any other weapon of this size, except perhaps a drying pole, but I don't have one for comparison yet. But still, it will be necessary to take and test on ng + candelabrum because the magic of Farron looks promising, at least in my opinion.
True, I here bought a big fireball of chaos and scored on magic because against its background everything that I have fades.

By the way, did anyone from the soul of the Pontiff try to actively use the sword of justice for the sake of special attacks? Is there any benefit? Or too slow?

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Apokalipsis113 The
pole is very good. I run just with him, periodically changing him for the dancer's swords.

Well, yes, magic requires a lot of inta, a lot of mana and loses to the ball of chaos and the same box of chaos (a spell from the boss's soul).
It seems pyromancy is the most imba)