3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sanckrit31415 10.11.21 02:29 pm

A hidden matchmaking system? (Dark Souls 3)

In general, at level 23, the search for a game for invasions in the Unfinished Fortress location and up to the guardians of the abyss took place almost instantly, after which I decided to perverted and killed the dancer and the floor of the Lotric castle to the armor of the dragon-slayer (by farming the titanite to an improvement of +9) without raising the level. And finding myself again in the swamps on the same 23 lvl, and now the search goes on for half a day, and 1 of the invasions was on a player with magic requiring at least 45 intelligence (which in general is not possible at 23 lvl), the only thing that came to my mind was hidden soul memory, maybe someone knows something about this?
5 Comments
Sort by:
H
HitD 10.11.21

sanckrit31415 the
selection now depends not only on the level, but also on the sharpening of the weapon (at +9 on the 23rd, it is not surprising that you have a search for half a day)
PS http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Summon+Range+Calculator - matchmaking calculator.

s
sanckrit31415 10.11.21

HitD thanks

s
siame 10.11.21

I wonder if only the weapons in the hands are taken into account, or is the entire inventory scanned? He picked up a zero ax, and when he summoned - a huge club +10 and carried out the poor boss with three hits.

L
LeXXInc 10.11.21

takes into account the coolest sharpened weapons in the bag.

m
middim 10.11.21

If a cool sharpened weapon is dropped into a box, will it be counted?