3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21 02:29 pm

Dude in the well. How can I help him? (Dark Souls 3)

I do not remember the name of the location, there is some kind of temple ... At the entrance, if you leave it, this well is on the right. After a dialogue with the poor fellow, only one answer appears from this well - Do nothing.
I googled and found a vidos, which explains that he was surrounded by some asshole and put on his armor (thick). If you fill it up, remove the armor and give it to the dude in the well, it will help (the quest is solved).
So this thief, who stole the armor in the place indicated on the vidos, is not.
What do you guys do?
20 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
You buy armor from Katarina from a patchwork.
He appears in two places
1) In the Temple of the Deep, after the boss of the location;
2) After buying a key for 20k souls from a granny, for the tower in the temple of fire, he will forbid you in it, you will get out and he will be in the temple of fire on the second floor, on the right, where the entrance to the mountain with the Tower is.
Then you actually drop the armor into the well.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
And further?

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Reload the page.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
Well buy ... and where to apply this armor?

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Well, in the dialogue there will be an opportunity to throw her.

V
VaRRkan2258 10.11.21

SpoilerReturn to the temple of fire - buy a key from the servant for 20k souls - reach the elevator in the tower behind the temple - take the soul of the keeper of the fire - go down the elevator - a patchwork will close you in the tower - jump down and exit through the door where the master of swords stood - talk to with a rag on the second floor of the fire temple - buy Siegward's armor set - return to the temple of the depths and throw your armor down the well

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

VaRRkan2258
Nobody locked. Maybe when my Persian jumped and fell from a height, gave an oak tree, this weasel screwed up somewhere. In short, I did not see him.
And by the way, I won't meet this thief who stole the armor again?

g
gloccc 10.11.21

Pee in the well, it will help

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

gloccc
Tried it - not a fig ...

J
JanKox 10.11.21

Killed nafig Laskutik for breaking up the bridge and taking the armor =) And then give our friend Sigward the armor in the well. Weasel will be just on the other side of the bridge.

R
RGC 10.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
Once again, it means to take the elevator to the tower in the temple of fire and go down, the grate must be closed

M
MadHamsterHead 10.11.21

I have some kind of nonsense going on with this Patchwork and Siegward. Patchwork did not want to appear at all, neither in the Temple of Fire nor in the Temple of the Deep. I ran back and forth in the tower near the Temple of Fire, finally appeared, locked me up as it should be. I gave Siegward his armor in the well, went to the kitchen near Irithil's bucket, he’s not there, went to the Underground, he’s already sitting there, freed him, he didn’t give me anything, he didn’t come to the arrow with Jorm, and now he is nowhere No.....

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

MadHamsterHead
My quest is broken too. At first Sigward sat in the well longer than he needed to. I couldn't find a scrappy, then I freed him in prison, he gave me a piece of titanite and, judging by the English wiki, he should have joined the battle with Yorm, but nifiga. Jorma killed himself, and then another wind sword appeared in the arena. As I understand it, this is Siegward's sword.

M
MadHamsterHead 10.11.21

Ogyr4ig
In addition, because of this, Gray Rat died))

B
Brotello 10.11.21

You were still lucky, in general, all the quest lines broke off, I started by accidentally hitting a type with a big club in an undead settlement, I had to kill him. Then everything went through ..... Tell me where in the catacombs the sigvard is sitting in the cell, I searched everything, I can't find the passage.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Brotello
Where the magician is at the top of the church, in the swamp in the location with Yorm, there is a window of another building next to the roof - jump there.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

Thanks to all. I found this goat Laskutik, bought some armor, threw it into the well and, it seems, saved the fat man.
And now that Mona to fill up this asshole (I spent the whole evening looking for him)?

M
MadHamsterHead 10.11.21

Vanya Rygalov In
principle it is possible, I did so, it seems like there are no quests with him.
And do not forget to talk to Siegward in the kitchen in Irithyll (mandatory before killing the Pontiff's boss), otherwise the Gray Rat will not return

B
Brotello 10.11.21

It turns out that you can't get through the catacombs to Siegward? Only in a location with Jorm is it possible?

D
Devilor 10.11.21

Brotello
Yes.