3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zagruzon 10.11.21 02:29 pm

what ???? (Survarium)

just saw two players in the match with RPD improved by 5 out of 3. the first time I saw such crap, how is it possible?
who knows?
ps the complaint against them flew away automatically
21 Comments
Sort by:
X
XoJloD 10.11.21

zagruzon
this cannot be in any way))

X
XoJloD 10.11.21

zagruzon
what were the improvements?

A
AdroV 10.11.21

zagruzon
Um ... What is 5 out of 3? If you are talking about pumping (modifying) weapons, then yes, this exists, and even more so for this they are not punished. Since the days of the alpha, it has been given out to everyone who participated.

z
zagruzon 10.11.21

AdroV
what does 5 out of three mean? there are three mods for all weapons, and they had 5. and in the description of the weapon it was 5/3 ... for alpha, for six months I saw it for the first time. some kind of crap.

-
-Character- 10.11.21

zagruzon
That's right, during the alpha there were 5 modifiers, I also somehow met in battle, was surprised, but in the chat they explained to me that this was not a bug, it was left from there.

S
Screamer9713 10.11.21

zagruzon
Cheat engine to help, but I will warn you to ban, they will let you do it quickly and whatever

a
alexbars21 10.11.21

zagruzon
There was something similar, only I saw 4 improvements on a Remington sniper

z
zagruzon 10.11.21

scream9713
oh thank you, I'm not a supporter of such methods

z
zagruzon 10.11.21

-Character-
nobody explained to me, there was deathly silence in the chat

s
singularity2016 10.11.21

guys, how many people play there?

-
-Character- 10.11.21

singularity2016
at the weekend 1500-2000 maximum, everyone is waiting for patch 0.40, maybe it will change something for the better ...

z
zagruzon 10.11.21

-Character-
yeah, will give a new skin for menus

J
Jiun 10.11.21

zagruzon
These are things that could be knocked out on Alpha and PTA like. And at the expense of the skin for the menus, you are seriously wrong. At least read the preview ...

s
singularity2016 10.11.21

Guys, there are more and more MULTIPLAYER shooters in the world. Not enough for everyone. Some people like COD, some like BATTLEFIELD. But there are still other shooters ... How to attract consumers?

s
singularity2016 10.11.21

-Character, you
know ... I would have a thin girl. And touch her pussy. And I don't need anything else. Let all games go to waste. And all companies like steam, blizzard, etc. drown in lava. I generally win video games. Only "Mysterious Forest" with Joaquin Phoenix can make you look)))

-
-Character- 10.11.21

singularity2016
I have a wife and a child, and sometimes, I stress, sometimes I play computer games. So, if with the mind, then a lot can be combined. :)

P
Pohmelovich 10.11.21

I got fluff with five buffs)

s
singularity2016 10.11.21

-Character-
and I have no wife. But I really want a girl. To lick her cave. Only I need a beautiful girl with big breasts. Have you watched "The Geographer Drank The Globe"?

s
singularity2016 10.11.21

hmmmm ....... Okay. Do you just like shooters?)))))) Ahahaa. I'll turn off right now, nah * d))) ahahahah

-
-Character- 10.11.21

singularity2016
:)) Never mind, you grow up and all your dreams will come true.