3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sandro_NSK 10.11.21 02:29 pm

Video driver crash when playing Dark Souls 3 (Dark Souls 3)

I have such a problem ...... how I set fire to the fire, the video driver crashes, the driver is new, specially updated for Dark Souls 3, put the old firewood the same (((((Game version: pirate (Repack)

People tell me how to get rid of from this problem ??

PS: PC specifications:
processor: I73630
RAM: 16GB
Video card: GTX 670 3GB
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mankun 10.11.21

set the quality of lighting to a low level and wait for the patch in general, read the forum on this topic, everything has already been said.

J
JOtaroro 10.11.21

mankunianec
and there will not be those fixes that are waiting for because it has already been written what will be included in it)

m
moblin 10.11.21

PykaBu4eHko Bug fixes are
written there, but there is no list of them.

E
Ev_Gen 10.11.21

i7-2600, 8Gb RAM, GTX 960 4Gb. Maximum settings, FHD. 50-60 fps. But sometimes there are drawdowns of up to 35-40 frames, if you turn on the menu or interact with the environment. the world. Not a single flight, reached the village of the undead. Pirate.

J
JOtaroro 10.11.21

moblin was
definitely not written, of course, and therefore a dubious situation. I don't want to just believe in a vague concept. we'll see after the release of the patch. not wanting to reasonably believe the gaming situation in general. I'm getting bombed by this shit already. problems with the course alone are enough to go crazy -_-

S
SATAHA666 10.11.21

PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO IS FLYING ON AMD CLEAR THE QUALITY OF SHADOWS ON THE MEDIUM, AND THEN YOU WILL BE A MIRACLE !!!! I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MSI RADEON R9 380X (4GB) PUT THE SHADOWS MEDIUM, AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS AT MAX, AND IS NORMAL, WITH SLEEPING OF COURSE, BUT EVERYTHING IS SUPER