3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Carelia 10.11.21 02:29 pm

Buggy "Liberator" (Tom Clancy's The Division)

I have a Persian with y / s from pp 190, now attention when choosing a liberator does not matter with 1 or 2 weapons, the damage rises to 210. By talents I looked, there is not one who would change the damage, and the damage changes upward from all weapons, the liberator himself out of an unselected 160 in the option worn, it comes out already with 196k damage. Sometimes, in order for the damage to increase, you need to change the weapon a couple of times, the increase hangs constantly. Who has any thoughts? If possible, check / explain what is the point. I myself think that as an option, the Liberator's body kit does not apply to the barrel itself, but to the entire Persian as a whole.
3 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 10.11.21

Carelia
This is not only with the liberator, there is such a bug with numbers when changing weapons, only it shows me more often below, and not above =)

w
wheelman30 10.11.21

I have the opposite, when I choose ak with the second weapon, it shows 40k more dps

S
Sallar 10.11.21

Look for the truth at the shooting range. Shoot at targets with different options and look at the damage that actually passes.