3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GreatGood 10.11.21 02:29 pm

GameNet (Black Desert) crashes

GameNet throws this error at startup. Tried restarting and reinstalling. Who knows what the problem is, please help.
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
GreatGood 10.11.21

e
exlubu 10.11.21

This is how it reacts to a virus or you have a trainer or cheat to which the thorn reacts-you need to check everything for viruses-2 option to delete the gamenet application and disable the antivirus when it does not find viruses during the check-3 option to remove bugtrap-and the last operating system which memory speed of the Internet can still be because of the hp windows 7 and 10

G
GreatGood 10.11.21

Most likely because of win10, there is no antivirus, and I turned off the defender. The speed is normal, the operatives are 6 GB. It is possible in more detail what is wrong with the top ten.

G
GreatGood 10.11.21

I solved the problem. It was only necessary to change the compatibility to win7.

e
exlubu 10.11.21

GreatGood
it's strange when I installed Windows 10 before, I ran Windows 10 gamenet without compatibility, I deleted and put the eight, the reason for the wine 10 is self-rewriting the BIOS and, moreover, it is not correct because I have an old version of the BIOS, and in general I recommend that you switch to 8.1 wines will hang less and you will carry less to the master for flashing the BIOS-Windows 10 also when updating if the light is turned off at this time when he installs important updates, the whole system flies to you while you are lucky until you have yet encountered this problem

a
artyrmedved 10.11.21

GreatGood
how to change compatibility, it's just the same, I can't figure out what to do?

G
GreatGood 10.11.21

Yartyrmedved
In the properties of the shortcut 4, a tab like. You uncheck the "default" box and select compatibility below. But it is not exactly