3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21 02:29 pm

Crash when changing the character's gender (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I decided to go through the game again. When I started customizing the character, I had a problem. If I want to change the gender of the Persian, the game crashes. What to do?
Ps Previously, this was not the case
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daniil Kentov 10.11.21

Own-Eagle
Check if your PC meets the system requirements. We update graphics drivers and DirectX.

D
David Umirzakov 10.11.21

Own-Eagle
try to change the repack, if you have a face then I don't know

E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21

Daniil Kentov
Seriously? This has already been done a long time ago

D
Daniil Kentov 10.11.21

Own-Eagle
Perhaps you downloaded a different build of the game or installed mods that conflict with each other?

L
Lord Turbodestructor 10.11.21

Are there any mods for the characters?

V
Vitaly Lobastov 10.11.21

By the way. Almost the same problem. But! The game crashes during the gameplay itself. The game itself is Steam's lick. Of the plugins, only anofishaled patches.

E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21

Daniil Kentov
An empty game. At first I thought it was all mods. Then I reinstalled it, but it still crashes. I'll try to download a pirate.

D
Daniil Kentov 10.11.21

Own-Eagle
If it works out, then be sure to write it down, the most interesting is what the problem is

w
w201 10.11.21

There are plenty of problems with the game - that's why it's hard to say so right away. Sometimes the wrong mod is worth it, sometimes the hardware does not pull or the Windows is wrong. Sometimes a patch helps, sometimes Safety Load v1-2 (Safe loading Skyrim Safety Load) ... So right away - a finger to the sky .It is necessary to try in order. Antivirus and Internet - down with, delete folders from AppData Skyrim. Install only The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition [v 1.9.32.0.8 + 4 DLC] (2011) PC. Install patches all (below (See the list) and Safety Load. Set the correct settings. This will significantly reduce the number of sorties. (Here in the screenshot Safety Load)

w
w201 10.11.21

And also update DirectX and Microsoft .NET Framework and Microsoft Visual C ++ libraries, graphics card drivers and other multimedia-related hardware. For example, a sound card. Sometimes all this happens due to high settings of the sound card. You should put less.

w
w201 10.11.21

Vitaly Lobastov
Official patches do not fix everything. I put this, many problems were solved, which were originally in the game itself.

w
w201 10.11.21

Own-Eagle
Maybe you need to install RaceMenu The character customization menu, which is the basis for all this - such as changing the character and the normal operation of many mods associated with this.

E
Eagle-owl 10.11.21

w201
Already tried